• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBWIKI/Project M needs your Help

Linux_F_Smash

Smash Cadet
Hello

If you are reading this that means the detail for your character on the website http://www.ssbwiki.com/Project_M is lacking detail. Some characters have at least a brief overview, but your character is lacking even this. This is a call to the Project M community to help improve this information. The reason why this is important is that many new players to the community will look to this site for detailed info about each character and Project M in general. There are a few ways we can go about compiling this info for ssbwiki. The info can be provided below and I will try to compile it and post it to http://www.ssbwiki.com/Project_M or individuals can post changes directly to http://www.ssbwiki.com/Project_M to help improve this resource to the smash/Project M community.

Thank you for taking time to look at this post and I hope you will consider contributing to help improve the Project M page on ssbwiki.com.

Linux_F_Smash

Characters with Some Details:

Mario

Luigi

Peach

Bowser

Yoshi

Donkey Kong

Diddy Kong

Link

Fox

Characters with Very Little Details:

Wario

Toon Link

Zelda

Sheik

Ganon

Samus

Zero Suit Samus

Kirby

Meta Knight

King DeDeDe

Falco

Wolf

Pikachu

Jigglypuff

Mewtwo

Squirtle

Ivysaur

Charizard

Capt Falcon

Ness

Lucas

Ice Climbers

Marth

Roy

Ike

Mr. Game and Watch

Pit

Olimar

ROB

Sonic

Snake

MegaMissingno

Smash Ace
NNID
missingno
SSBWiki needs to make it less of a pain to find PM info. None of it's linked from any of the character disambiguation pages. And techs need to be covered too, pages on DACUS, glide toss, taunt cancels, etc don't mention anything about how they work in PM.

Linux_F_Smash

Smash Cadet
I feel like that is the kind of info the Project m community should be adding to ssbwiki. I think the improvements will have to be made by the players. If there is better info on the characters themselves than it can be referenced else where in ssbwiki. So I think that since you pointed out that project m info is missing on those tech pages go add the info in so all the community can benefit. Project M was made by the community it has to be supported by the community.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
While the effort is appreciated, there was no need to go into each Character section and copy/patching this thread. Those characters threads have been locked per Smashboards rules. Please use this thread as discussion pertaining to the SSBWiki P:M in the future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom