• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM Tournament - Saturday, February 24th! - Up to $500 Prize!

retiredarmymp

Smash Rookie
Click here to visit VirtualAmbush.com!

Virtual Ambush will be holding a Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament on Saturday, February 24th.

Entrance Fee is $25 per person. The prize will be dependent on the number of entries, up to $500 for 1st place.

You must be registered by 1 pm on Saturday, February 24th to participate. The tournament will begin at 3 pm.

Please register by sending an email to tournament@virtualambush.com with the subject SSBM Tournament. Please include in the email your full name, your gamertag, and your age. You may also register at Virtual Ambush any time before the tournament.

If you have any questions, please email me at daylon@virtualambush.com.

Thanks.

$sD

Smash Ace
is this thing being played by the mlg format?

you gotta give more details man
no one will go if you dont post the specs.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think Beanie is going too, but not to enter, rather he's there to record everything he can . . . I think . . . with his laptop. Have fun with it!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'm hopefully going...Just need to get a ride.

Anyone gonna pass by Hickory and doesn't mind picking up 2 13 year olds?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i wish we could dude, but my car will be full i bet. Cant wait for this.

Plz spread the word about this tourney

Top Bottom