• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM: HQ (texture)

Zofer

Smash Rookie
Nothing since March? OP I'm sure you're busy, but I bet you could get good donations on this. I know would donate.

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641
Since I love this pack so much I did a Melee HQ recolor for blue falco... since I mainly use blue falco when I play!

Since this was easier than I thought, I'm probably going to finish the rest of his skins by next week, if I'm not too busy. I'll might even do fox and other characters that only have they're defaults. Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:

Kitsune91

Lone Smasher
3DS FC
4270-1611-3292
Since I love this pack so much I did a Melee HQ recolor for blue falco... since I mainly use blue falco when I play!

Since this was easier than I thought, I'm probably going to finish the rest of his skins by next week, if I'm not too busy. I'll might even do fox and other characters that only have they're defaults. Let me know what you guys think.
Is there no download link for this? D:

Notshane

Smash Ace
So, are the HQ portraits available for download? As a PNG, not a DAT, file? I am currently making a Sm4sh mod that uses the old Mario ones, so I would love it if I could get high quality ones.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
So, are the HQ portraits available for download? As a PNG, not a DAT, file? I am currently making a Sm4sh mod that uses the old Mario ones, so I would love it if I could get high quality ones.
You can take the .PNG files out of the .dat file using Dat Texture Wizard.

Top Bottom