• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM Challengers Or Tournaments

Relly-P

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone I'm new to this site obviously. I'm looking for SSBM tournaments or challengers. I stay in Northern CA in the bay area and if anyone has information to what I'm looking for please let me know A.S.A.P. Thank You all.

Relly-P

REL

Smash Apprentice
Relly-P, eh? Well, I'm Relly-C. Not really, it's actually just REL. And I'm down in Oakland. Hit me up on AIM (screen name: but its me guys) if you want to play. Though I'm never really on AIM... Maybe you'll get lucky.

Relly-P

Smash Rookie
rarely on your aim then i'm better off hitting you up here huh let me know whats a good time for you and we can meet up somewhere

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
hey relly-p, i get on aim alot and live in richmond. me and my crew smash regularly and we all go to contra costa college. so if you wanna smash with us hit me up on here or if you want my aim just look in my profile.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
hmmm, it sounds interesting. i just woke up so give me like an hour to get everything together and then i will repost my answer

REL

Smash Apprentice
Whenever tomorrow... I'm still bored. I'll work my stuff around it. I think where might be the bigger question. Richmond is fine, but where in Richmond?

REL

Smash Apprentice
Well... The Cheese may have said something along the lines of... Yeah I don't know. But let's assume later because he's drunk. Post when you want to play.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Talk to us anytime, we're always up for smashing.

Living around Richmond always helps if you want to smash, because we're here.

There is also smashing sometimes at the Contra Costa College Rec room.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
There is also smashing sometimes at the Contra Costa College Rec room.
how often are you by the CCC rec room, cheese? i wouldn't mind playing you man? even though i'm all the way in antioch, i don't feel like richmond is far drive haha.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Tell me a day in advance and I can be there anytime from 11AM- 12:35PM, (gap for class) 2:05PM- 5:00PM.

After Five is usually when I go home to get my stuff for my night classes, although I live so close to the college I can walk there in less than five minutes.

The only day I can't be there after my morning class is Tuesday.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
i am smelling some more challengers for the G&W challenge.xD please smash with us. theres a small chance we could suck for a couple matches but we get into it fast. no johns

Relly-P

Smash Rookie
anybody got aim

hit me on aim sometime today for people near richmond so we can meet up and smash My aim is [RellyP369]

The___cheese

Smash Lord
The GSC doesn't really represent the Richmond area accurately.

I for one, have moved like 1 mile from where I am on the GSC, and besides myself, none of my crew or people I usually smash with are on it. (About 10 people)

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
wow cheese.....all u have to do is update your info....and you could tell your friends about the GSC

also if relly-p joins then the GSC will be more accurate in the richmond area

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
simna, can you do all my stuff for the gsc? im lazy and lazy so ummm yea. smash with us at ccc to anyone who reads this.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I didn't mean it as an insult to the GSC or anything, just a statement of how little people he'll find on it because none of my friends will do all the GSC stuff.

Top Bottom