• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Snake Intermediate Technique Video

SuSa

Banned via Administration
So basically you showed us the JonTech (showed to us ages ago), the fact you can tech the ledge and do an aerial (no brainer) and you can tech the edge and immediately grab the ledge?

You then go on to show us [basic] grenade tactics and Xeylode's discovery of the 0 frame landing lag with grenades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n5f0FtUnss#t=06m45s

That's about where the good part starts everyone... when he displays our platform cancel. Otherwise Underload's tech vids are better in every way, shape, and form. [Sorry DE, but it's true. Thanks for your effort though.]

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
in fact, i just wanted to make a summary of Snake's basics ^^
and few more things because it really hurts that the game will have 3 years soon and it still exist players who can't play "normal" with snake.

I just wanna help, nothing more, nothing less.

It's also true, my english isn't the best one, but I'm really glad of this because I never use before to write so much in English + it's my 4th language I learn, so i'm sry when i failed in the grammar ...

Top Bottom