• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SSBB] Melee characters :The Return of Banished

KTH

Smash Apprentice

Yeah, the most wanted, the banished character of Melee, return into Brawl by the strength of the hack.

Mewtwo...

Doc.Mario...

Pichu...

Roy....

Young Link...

And now, with the Clone Engine, he can kick the *ss of to those who took them their place.

Olimar

Lucario

Toon Link

Wario

Ike

Or other...

So, it's not a topic request, it's a topic for collect the thread and link of the Banished.

This topic are create about discussion or idea for revamp the lost character. And now the idea should be better with the Clone Engine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor Mario : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11577

50% It's finished, by me, but i will do a V2. A port into Wario and without with a new PSA and animation. I know Oni Kage have do a thread but it's dead.

Screen : http://i56.tinypic.com/10ncmdx.jpg

Young Link : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294091&page=3

74% SFX, Recolors, PSA, model and texture are finish. He just need some fix (animation) and a GFX Editor.
Mewtwo : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295547

State Unknown : I will send a PM to the leader of the project.

Pichu : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15275
50% The model are made by StarWaffle, i don't know the state about the PSA. I know KingJigglyPuff should be do a PSA of Pichu.

Roy : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298053

As for his completion, all I really think that's left are his taunts(better quality than what I made) his victory dances, a better counter animation, wait1, and "borrowing" the range extending attack animations from P:M Marth.
...Unless of course they plan to replicate every animation down to the most obscure placement of bone x in animation y, in which case I'd want those.

Mmm...A model update, but you've stated that you have that one under control...
(But if you need reference, I know Roy's design by heart...Also...Don't forget to work
on all his faces. Otherwise...Scary things happen when his expression changes ;_; )

We also have his voice that works for Riivolution...

Hmm...Maybe a few touch ups to his moveset too. I for one want the Forward Smash to
be PURE blade and no tip, given that it's a finisher move that...He kinda needs ;_;
(Plus the side taunt I made was supposed to be a throw-back to his attack in FE6 with the
Sword of Seals. The sword should catch fire when held above his head, then dissipate when
he brings it down at the end of that taunt.)

Beyond that, I can't think of anything that he'd need. Anyone who wants to input
about anything else Roy might need can speak up if they'd like.

(Maybe a new Final Smash, too...)

Thany

Smash Journeyman
Unknown State : New thread create by Thany. That should be great, he said he have do a new taunt and MarioKingDS64 working with him. I do a revamp of the model of Roy.
I'm a girl. -_-

Anywhoo...
As for his completion, all I really think that's left are his taunts(better quality than what I made) his victory dances, a better counter animation, wait1, and "borrowing" the range extending attack animations from P:M Marth.
...Unless of course they plan to replicate every animation down to the most obscure placement of bone x in animation y, in which case I'd want those.

Mmm...A model update, but you've stated that you have that one under control...
(But if you need reference, I know Roy's design by heart...Also...Don't forget to work
on all his faces. Otherwise...Scary things happen when his expression changes ;_; )

We also have his voice that works for Riivolution...

Hmm...Maybe a few touch ups to his moveset too. I for one want the Forward Smash to
be PURE blade and no tip, given that it's a finisher move that...He kinda needs ;_;
(Plus the side taunt I made was supposed to be a throw-back to his attack in FE6 with the
Sword of Seals. The sword should catch fire when held above his head, then dissipate when
he brings it down at the end of that taunt.)

Beyond that, I can't think of anything that he'd need. Anyone who wants to input
about anything else Roy might need can speak up if they'd like.

(Maybe a new Final Smash, too...)

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
This topic is pretty useless seeing as we don't even have a fully done clone engine yet. All we have is the ability to place Ike files on pretty much any character.

KTH

Smash Apprentice
For moment yeah, it's worked only for Ike (and he have some glitch), but i preview to see where some characters can be are :

Young Link -> Toon Link or King Dedede
Doc.Mario -> Wario or R.O.B.
Pichu -> Mr.G&W
Roy -> Diddy Kong

And classic, Mewtwo over Lucario.

mariodk

Smash Ace
i <3 your Dr. Mario :) and get Dr. Mario over R.o.B i still want all Mario Char. :) while i getting more Mario Char. and Sonic char.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
I think the only way Pichu would be top tier is if he was like the Ice Climbers. (Two Pichu's)

KTH

Smash Apprentice
And if GW and Ice Climbers from Melee, it's a problem? The characters need to be on a character -_-

Or, the Alloy.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
if you put a character on an alloy you are going to be missing quite a few things that are necessary.
neutral B, forward B, downB, and up B
ledge grabbing
shielding
shield roll
spot dodge
i think there is more, but you get the idea. don't use alloys.

Link40

Smash Cadet
Thany, are you making a Melee Roy or a more "Brawl style" Roy ?
Besides KTH, what will be YLink's Final Smash ?

mariodk

Smash Ace
if you put a character on an alloy you are going to be missing quite a few things that are necessary.
neutral B, forward B, downB, and up B
ledge grabbing
shielding
shield roll
spot dodge
i think there is more, but you get the idea. don't use alloys.
you can give B attacks on alloy i found a post about it before (forgot where now)

KTH

Smash Apprentice
@Link 40

I will do in first Roy Brawl and after Roy Melee.

Yeah, a Fierce Diety Link Final Smash. But he should be have the same power of Link.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Yeah, a Fierce Diety Link Final Smash. But he should be have the same power of Link.
Why? Young Link (OoT) did not have the triforce piece. Young Link (LoZ) did not have the triforce peice. Young Link (TMC) did not have the triforce peice. Not sure about MM Young Link, but my point is that he really should have a different final smash.

I am sure a fierce dieaty could be done in the future by cloning warioman ultra modifieing warioman into a fierce dieaty, making it where young link uses a transformation into fierce deity similar to wario into warioman.

Just my opinion though...

Link40

Smash Cadet
I suggested Din's Fire as final Smash, but FDL is great too.

@Dragoon Fighter :
Young Link had the Triforce of Courage in both OOT and MM. In OoT, once he opened the DoT and was in the Sage's Chamber inside the Temple of Light, he got the ToC. So when he travels in the time, for example to go to the Spirit Temple, he still has the Triforce.

Even once Zelda teleports him back before everything happened, he STILL has the ToC. But the adult Link timeline stills happens, and that's why the Triforce of Courage got broken (cf TWW), because Link wasn't in this timeline anymore...

Finally, there's a theory which says that in fact, the Sacred Realm isn't affected by time, so it still got opened which would explain why TP Ganon had the Triforce when the ancient Sages tried to kill him, which would confirm that in MM Y Link has still the triforce of Courage.

mariodk

Smash Ace
@KTH i can maybe do a Mario port over someone not a Mario Char. for Dr. Mario PSA i have worked abit on it before but that Mario over someone is after my True Mario PSA and PSA/moveset for adult Goku

KTH

Smash Apprentice
@Link40 and Dragoon Fighter

In first, i think it's impossible to put Fierce Deity, that need to put on a another character replace and other.

@mariodk

Sure, you can.

mariodk

Smash Ace
DR. Mario is ported over Ike and you know what thats mean :) the .rel file just afew things not working:
Side-B
N-B
Final Smash
but atleast no crashes and you can still play with him and if Mario vs. Dr. Mario he will have his Voices :)

EDIT: i will say my Ported Dr. Mario is 80% ready yeah i know this was fast just started abit with that today and not much needed to be fixed and etc.

i ported this PSA: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4393 since it is my Fav. PSA with Dr. Mario and my ported version will have Ground Pound from my True mario PSA and new animation for Mario tornado also from my True mario PSA

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
DR. Mario is ported over Ike and you know what thats mean :) the .rel file just afew things not working:
Side-B
N-B
Final Smash
but atleast no crashes and you can still play with him and if Mario vs. Dr. Mario he will have his Voices :)
Well of course some things like sideB cape and neutral B fireball and Final Smash fire ball won't work, those would be in mario's .rel file IIRC. Meaning if you use another rel such as PW's Ike rel, it won't have the things from mario's rel that allow fireball, cape, and final smash fireball. This is why things like a sonic PSA ported over Donkey Kong won't allow for homing attack. This is common knowledge, you know.

mariodk

Smash Ace
Well of course some things like sideB cape and neutral B fireball and Final Smash fire ball won't work, those would be in mario's .rel file IIRC. Meaning if you use another rel such as PW's Ike rel, it won't have the things from mario's rel that allow fireball, cape, and final smash fireball. This is why things like a sonic PSA ported over Donkey Kong won't allow for homing attack. This is common knowledge, you know.
i know all that this why i am making a Dr. mario PSA without Cape/Fireball

KTH

Smash Apprentice
So, guys.

I will do a V2 of Doc. Mario some like i say and better :

ds22 have found how to fix the glitch of Doc. (vertex explose in game).

I work on a pack of Mewtwo too.

mariodk

Smash Ace
So, guys.

I will do a V2 of Doc. Mario some like i say and better :

ds22 have found how to fix the glitch of Doc. (vertex explose in game).

I work on a pack of Mewtwo too.
cool :) then i can use it for my Dr. mario over Ike (i know the moveset is abit wrong for him but the point is not having him over Mario)

Top Bottom