• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB in Tallahassee area

Acownz

Smash Rookie
I'm moving up to Tallahassee in a few days, any brawl going on up there?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
It's 2 and a half hours from me, but I'd be willing to make the drive for a tournament.

Neokun

Smash Apprentice
Hey, if you go to FSU I'll hook you up with some good people to play with. I play with a ton of people ranging from good to my equals to far superiors. Anyway, IM me on Rhonekun sometime and I'll tell you about it and maybe we can smash, but I wont waste my time typing it here in case you never read this. Haha.

Kynesis

Smash Rookie
Just started to come back to these boards since the Brawl release, it would be interesting to play other tallies. I usually win out of my group of friends, it would be nice to play some other people for once to see how I do. There is a smash tournament at FSU on the 27th I believe, I will definitely be there.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
O_O I GO TO FAMU

But yeah FSU got all the smashers so yeah hit me up on AIM

(THAT GOES TO ALL THE TALLAHASSEE SMASHERS)

Top Bottom