• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Combo video: LINK THE LEGENDARY

Moozle

Smash Champion
Sick editing! The intro looks so professional, and omg the credits were amazing. The editing and the way all of the clips were tinted reminded me of the movie 300. I also thought all of the music fitted well :D

napZzz

Smash Hero
i cant be the only one who thinks this was overedited.

IMO, the clips needed to be better as well. But I gotta give you props for what you did edit in. 3/5

Lionman

Smash Champion
i cant be the only one who thinks this was overedited.

IMO, the clips needed to be better as well. But I gotta give you props for what you did edit in. 3/5
I dont know why most of Link´s combo videos are overediting.

The vid is ok

A tad overedited and the footage was a bit long in parts, but overall, pretty nice. 4/5

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
I too found the editing to be overdone (I like Melee vids though). Still it looks pretty professional. The colour scheme you've got going on really turns me off. I like to see what's going on clearly.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yes, this vid is very over edited...I mean I love shades of blue and all that, but things like the fire explosion at 3:52 was just a little too much for me.

Some of the combos were cool, loved the bomb combo that killed Ike.

Top Bottom