• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Bosses

King Axel

Smash Apprentice
Too me, it's fine if the characters aren't playable, to a certain extent. I mean, big, stalky characters would be nice to fight, because they'd be difficult to play as, and there would be no problems about it. There definitely should be more bosses; ones that can only be fought against by choosing a character from the same series.

After all, Action Replay would find some way around it.

zerlander

Smash Cadet
Too me, it's fine if the characters aren't playable, to a certain extent. I mean, big, stalky characters would be nice to fight, because they'd be difficult to play as, and there would be no problems about it. There definitely should be more bosses; ones that can only be fought against by choosing a character from the same series.

After all, Action Replay would find some way around it.
Thats a really good idea, I like the way you think.

Antz

Smash Apprentice
Kool

a freaking nintendo console :laugh: preferably the gamecube..because your practically killing the past (it will be on the wii right? >.<) and ifter you kill it it will show you a screen saying "RIP gamecube....we love you" :laugh:
Kool idea man;)

Momocop

Smash Rookie
I think it would be cool if as Fox/Falco you could fight andross, who would be like "Master Face" in a way
totally i thought of it like that.

They should add these Bosses:

Giga Bowser (Melee Like)
Rayquaza which im sure is already in.
Ridley.
Majora should me some huge mask. Shootin Beams
Andross (FULL FORM)
Blooper (Some form of a Water Boss) lol
Mecha Boss (Super Mario Galaxy)

And there should be some super epic battle like where u face 3 char.
The 3 char should be Mewtwo, Deoxys, Darkrai
I think it would be awesome.

Whether these guys should be playable is a weird choice because if they are then who are they gona fight in the Reg Adventure.

Isnt Ridley to big to be a character.. He would jus look like a craze demon running free throwin ppl into the air.. and then blastin them... and then an auto KO...

Yah. Ridley.. Sadly shouldnt be playable.

Top Bottom