• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB, biggest gaming blunder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjrocker

Smash Ace
I realize how low the intelligence can be on gamefaqs, but I still thought this was interesting. On a top 10 list for biggest gaming blunders, this game came in at number one, with this explanation.

"We've all heard about it by now, the game that pits Mario vs Link, Snake vs Sonic, Samus vs that guy from Pokemon. A game event like this only comes around once in a lifetime... or so one would think. However, in it's first weekend after being released, SSBB had only sold around 2500+ copies worldwide. When gaming magazines asked random gamers why they had shunned the Nintendo giant, the response was simple: 'It's not enough like Halo'."
Link-http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/top10/1531.html

Really, sales? I thought the massive lack of ATs would've been mentioned. I also don't know how that E.T. game didn't make the list. So, gaming blunder? Worth the top 10? I wonder what this community thinks.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
APRIL FOOLS
Did you actually think they released a peripheral called the Wii-Wii? Even Nintendo's not THAT stupid.

This thread, biggest epic fail?
Brawl's a gaming blunder in my opinion, but without that list this thread is nothing but complaint thread material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom