• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB: A closer look at our DOJO pics~~~Tons of secrets revealed!!!

Akiak

Smash Ace
Hello I have prepared a long list of all the secrets I could find zooming into various pics, using photoshop filters (find edges helped me alot) and comparing them to others.
The coolest secret yet is a new item....the lightning bolt...
Read on to see where I found it and lots of others!!!

Hope its big enough

;)

:034:

Smash Hero
Woah there. Use Imageshack or something, because that's impossible to see, even if you zoom in.

Oh and

The coolest secret yet is a new item....the lightning bolt...
Seen at E for All. ;D

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Sorry bud, you clearly misunderstand how image resizing works. Zooming in on that isn't going to help.

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Can you attach the picture to the forum?

I can't see this being some massive revelation, but you really want to upload it on a file space site, like diino.

Gill

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to guess the first secret is Sonic's icon in the background of that ZSS pic.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'm going to guess the first secret is Sonic's icon in the background of that ZSS pic.
...Which was total doctored crap pretty much for YTMND purposes and most of us know it. :p

And yeah. Please get moving on a better image. And fast.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
I'd either upload to Imageshack (as the others suggest) or break it into multiple pictures if I were you, Thread Maker.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Some of it is gonna be stuff we already know, and others are just going to be weird speculation.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I looked at what I could, and it's nothing new. He points out that there are stickers in the spectator screenshot, something about Pit when he's hit by the beam on Halberd, everyhting we've already discussed about the co-op events, the subspace guy cloning Samus, and (I have no idea why he pointed this out) Wario's head is on Player 1 of the rotation screenshot. Ever character's head is on their player, no big deal.

Meh.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I looked at what I could, and it's nothing new. He points out that there are stickers in the spectator screenshot, something about Pit when he's hit by the beam on Halberd, everyhting we've already discussed about the co-op events, the subspace guy cloning Samus, and (I have no idea why he pointed this out) Wario's head is on Player 1 of the rotation screenshot. Ever character's head is on their player, no big deal.

Meh.
How'd you manage to read that?

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
How'd you manage to read that?
I wasn't able to read the text, but from the images, and the lines he drew at them, I could tell what he was mentioning.

He has an arrow pointing to the soccer ball, so you can tell what he's saying by that. He's also got one at a ladder on Rumble Falls, points out where we see one of the Subspace enemies, and the mysterious box in the Target Smash image.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I wasn't able to read the text, but from the images, and the lines he drew at them, I could tell what he was mentioning.

He has an arrow pointing to the soccer ball, so you can tell what he's saying by that. He's also got one at a ladder on Rumble Falls, points out where we see one of the Subspace enemies, and the mysterious box in the Target Smash image.
Oh alright. I guess tis' nothing, then.

SteveTV

Smash Apprentice
Id still like to read anyways...keep trying bud (:
Ditto. I'm very intrigued. especially the parts about event matches. You can tell there's a difference between single and co-op, but I can't tell what the different pictures are. I'm hoping this will shed some light.

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman

Meh.
SUBSPACE GUY CLONING SAMUS, i should make a seperate thread for this but won't b/c of lack of proof until this guy expands the pic

u know this unofficially confirms Dark Samus as a boss or a PC? Dark Samus was a clone of Samus except with some phazon mixed in with her.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
SUBSPACE GUY CLONING SAMUS, i should make a seperate thread for this but won't b/c of lack of proof until this guy expands the pic

u know this unofficially confirms Dark Samus as a boss or a PC? Dark Samus was a clone of Samus except with some phazon mixed in with her.
There was already a thread made for it before.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
We know, it's been tlaked about before. It seems some Pryimid can clone the characters, similar to the way the Wireframes do in Melee.

Top Bottom