• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ssb64 players going to *POUND* 4

Lovage

Smash Hero
KOOL

make sure u all register online if you want to play melee, the deadline is in like a few days

MaNg0

Smash Hero
next weekend BABY

i think there's a ssb64 tourny but i dunno whos gonna run it, since isai and superboom arent going

can't wait to ****

-lovage

rhan

Smash Hero
next weekend BABY

i think there's a ssb64 tourny but i dunno whos gonna run it, since isai and superboom arent going

can't wait to ****

-lovage
So I bought a new 64 controller for nothing???

remedys

Smash Cadet
im thinking of coming down on saturday at like 4pm to catch the middle/end of the tourney and then meet up with some of u guys and play some smash64. sound good? anyone wanna pm me their # so we can get in touch?

gonna have to practice a lot this week so i only get 4stocked by you guys ;p (cept hamburgalar, its on man!!!)

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
im thinking of coming down on saturday at like 4pm to catch the middle/end of the tourney and then meet up with some of u guys and play some smash64. sound good? anyone wanna pm me their # so we can get in touch?

gonna have to practice a lot this week so i only get 4stocked by you guys ;p (cept hamburgalar, its on man!!!)
you're on remedy!

i've been looking for a venue to demonstrate my skill

remedys

Smash Cadet
**** i left like 20 minutes before u pm'd me :[.
my friend and i just walked around for liike an hour and a half holding my n64 controller hoping a 64er would say something, but didn't end up finding anyone :(. it was preetty cool though watching pro melee, kinda makes me want to play some.

not sure if i'm gonna come back today, depends if my friends are interested.
its a 50 minute drive which isn't so great
i'll giv u a call if i do

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
**** that sucks, bad timing, yea i haven't found anyone who wanted to play 64 yet but watching pro melee was pretty intense.

you should come back and watch the singles finals, i think they are this afternoon.

Top Bottom