• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Perfect Control

Mike B.

Smash Apprentice
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XBubYGFaZqY

This is my SSB64 version of SuperDoodleMan's Perfect Control.

I worked hard on this so please be positive with your comments if you leave one in this thread. I know it's not as good as SuperDoodleMan's SSBM one but at least it's, that I know of, the first SSB64 Perfect Control.

Well...enjoy. :)

Jazriel

Smash Ace
You spelled "thus" wrong. No kirby action though... Wonder why it was all ness and fox... *Thinks back to his anti-kirby-is-cheap statements* Oh yeah.

Other than that that was really cool. :p

Mike B.

Smash Apprentice
You spelled "thus" wrong. No kirby action though... Wonder why it was all ness and fox... *Thinks back to his anti-kirby-is-cheap statements* Oh yeah.

Other than that that was really cool. :p
Whoops, I was typing too fast and I guess that's how I spelled "Thus" wrong. X.x Well, I tell everyone on my video that I did that. Thanks for telling me that.

Also I would have Kirby stuff, but I couldn't think of anything for him, sorry. Also Fox ans Ness are really the best for TAS stuff.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
:p That's okay. Kirby can't really do any of that stuff anyway. The only "cool" thing I guess would be 2 kirby's doing u-tilt spam in the green hut on the right of hyrule. :p

What's TAS mean?

Mike B.

Smash Apprentice
:p That's okay. Kirby can't really do any of that stuff anyway. The only "cool" thing I guess would be 2 kirby's doing u-tilt spam in the green hut on the right of hyrule. :p

What's TAS mean?
TAS in full definition is "Tool Assisted Speedrun" it means that I used a Emulator (Mupen 64) to slowdown the gameplay and record it, then play it back at normal speed.

Even though it's not a "Speed run" it's still called TAS, because people recognize it more. Instead of TAG (Tool Assisted Gameplay)

janxt526

Smash Rookie
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XBubYGFaZqY

This is my SSB64 version of SuperDoodleMan's Perfect Control.

I worked hard on this so please be positive with your comments if you leave one in this thread. I know it's not as good as SuperDoodleMan's SSBM one but at least it's, that I know of, the first SSB64 Perfect Control.

Well...enjoy. :)
lol u copied all antd's videos. do something on ur own.

ant-d

Smash Lord
Why doesn't he make some original techniques instead of using the ones I have already done. This video is not original at all. It's like he read the 'AntD guidebook' on Smash Bros. TAS and skipped half of it.

'Instant fail' as they say ^^

moogle

Smash Ace
He's a budding young artist who's still gathering his inspirations.

Though he still doesn't know how to tech. >_>

mercenaries

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't be so hard on him because he's not as good as ant-d...but if you really want to impress anyone (or at least get their attention) you should try out new things and then make a video out of original ideas of your own.

janxt526 didn't mean you copied ant-d cause you made the video via tools. He meant all the clips were already done by him.

Mike B.

Smash Apprentice
Sorry it wasn't all that great, if you want I can delet it and make a new one.

EDIT: keep in mind that Ant-d has discovered everything there is in SSB64, it is close to impossible to NOT copy him.

greenblob

Smash Lord
Nice vid, although I agree with most people: you need something original. Just one original combo would've made it much better.

And while we're on the topic of TAS vids, I have a question/request. Jiggly's B deals massive damage to shields. Is it possible to develop a shield-break combo with Jiggs, and if so, can someone put it on youtube or something?

Edit: Actually, I doubt it's possible. I just tried pound>rest and it's too slow (with my finger speed anyway).

ant-d

Smash Lord
Sorry it wasn't all that great, if you want I can delet it and make a new one.

EDIT: keep in mind that Ant-d has discovered everything there is in SSB64, it is close to impossible to NOT copy him.
I just thought it was funny to see someone copying all the things I previously did with no credit whatsoever.

But if you can only copy me then I suppose imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Do new shield breaks. Combos (that cant be broken)

Have three links just start throwing projectiles at fox while he shine cancels every one of them

Invent my friend.

Mekanos

Smash Cadet
First notice: I got that remix playing in the background also, good taste :cool:

I like the Ness combo's, especially the one with the baseball duel was nice.

Top Bottom