• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 for Wii

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
This has been brought up a few times, and I don't think many people really care, as we have Project64k and Kaillera, which is now being joined by Mupen.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, look around the threads, it was just up a week ago...I posted it, exact same thread, except mine was better

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
Now what would be awesome is if you could have your mii's heads on other characters, say a DK and falcon and then duke it out. but seriously no online for VC games means no reason to buy.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Once again another noob who just thinks "Hey! Theres that old smash game thats comming on the virtual console! LETS SEE WHOS GETTING IT!"...Noobs

P.s. close please T_T

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ehh...Idk. I was treated like **** when i was new. Ah well...Welcome to the fourm. Theres 1 rule

Dont be a rocklee XD

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Probably a weirdo who said something along the lines of "I are smash king, Isai sucks."

dwp171

Smash Apprentice
i do, since i don't have the cartridge anymore it would make it easier to have smash parties

darkshy

Smash Ace
He's got a point >.>

BUt to stay on topic yes I do. I think Nintendo would greatly benefit from its release epsecially around or before brawl is released.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Why around or before? Get it out early and milk all the profits before everyone runs, gets Brawl, and forgets SSB, no?
And editing posts isn't working.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Once again another noob who just thinks "Hey! Theres that old smash game thats comming on the virtual console! LETS SEE WHOS GETTING IT!"...Noobs

P.s. close please T_T
Now wait a minute, I started the last ssb64 on wii thread, and I was wondering what people thought about it being online. I now have PJ64, and a N64 usb port and play on there, but I would still like to have it online capable for wii (even though I know VC games are not playable online). As was stated earlier, it would draw more people than PJ 64 or Mupen, period. Yes there would be more noobs, but that would also mean that eventually there would be more good comp. as well. Now i know that this is a pointless argument, b/c it will not be playable online, but I just dont like the insinuation that im some stupid noob. Thanks

Zantetsu

Smash Master
More ppl would play sbb on Wii than Pj64...
Well duh more people would play it on wii. It would be alot more popular. Pj64k is kinda hard to find if your a noob. Thats why theres alot more colledge people then teen's and kid's. For the wii a kid can go on wii shop and say "OOO! Mommy i want that"

Lol but if they knew about pj64k they would be like "**** VC! This is online!"

Mike B.

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I think SSB64 should be on VC. It's one of the best N64 games! (well to me it is)

Maybe Nintendo will release it on VC when Brawl comes out.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
If it's not online, then no use having it at all.
Thank you! Someone agree's with me. I have mostly only 1 player games on my vc list. Only 2 player games i have are
  • The Legend of KAGE
And
  • Mario kart

The ONLY reason why i have those is cuss KAGE is ****ing fun to play and is extreamly addictive and all my friends like mario kart. Gets ur friends away from ur comp

Top Bottom