• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Fantasy Football League

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
wait does star king think fantasy leagues are just people playing imaginary versions of the sports with others

Shears

Smash Master
I think he thinks it's like dungeons and dragons: sports edition. Rolled D8 and my enchanted peyton manning with fire casted noodle arm throws 3 touchdowns to defeat the feral cursed jaguars.

Sedda

Smash Champion
shears seems to know a lot about d&d for him to be mocking someone else for it....

shears confirmed sweaty nerd

T Brett

Smash Journeyman
Saw that new hobbit, was pretty good. What bothered me was lots of closeup people were still CGI
7/10 thumbs up

The Star King

Smash Hero
wait does star king think fantasy leagues are just people playing imaginary versions of the sports with others
"A fantasy sport (also known as rotisserie, roto, or owner simulation) is a game where participants act as owners to build a team that competes against other fantasy owners based on the statistics generated by the real individual players or teams of a professional sport also see daily fantasy sports. Probably the most common variant converts statistical performance into points that are compiled and totaled according to a roster selected by a manager that makes up a fantasy team. These point systems are typically simple enough to be manually calculated by a "league commissioner." More complex variants use computer modeling of actual games based on statistical input generated by professional sports. In fantasy sports there is the ability to trade, cut, and sign players, like a real sports owner."

Sounds like imaginary sports to me

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Fantasy football is definitely pretty nerdy IMO. But hey I made a bunch of money on it this season between daily fantasy and season long so I guess that's better than most nerdy hobbies. And it's so popular nowadays that being a bit nerdy about it isn't the worst thing in the world.

Shears

Smash Master
Fantasy football is definitely pretty nerdy IMO. But hey I made a bunch of money on it this season between daily fantasy and season long so I guess that's better than most nerdy hobbies. And it's so popular nowadays that being a bit nerdy about it isn't the worst thing in the world.

Top Bottom