• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64-DI Double shine

ShoeThief

Smash Apprentice
pretty cool, i dunno why you would want to DI into another shine though. I trust that you can do a double shine.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Lol its like...SSB64 waveshining to shine again. Cuss u move a little bit...Idk. The rollercoasters ****ed up my head :S

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, you can do more than two. When I used autofire, I made it so it'd jump and then do down B repeatedly, and you can do it for forever =P

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
So can you double shine without auto fire? Is it just jump, then when immediately off ground, shine, then shine when you hit ground? Kinda like opposite of ssbm (kinda, not exactly, i KNOW)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Yeah, but its extremely difficult. Like, probably beyond human capacity to do.

Amy

Smash Cadet
Me and shadowmario was doing it on emularena grounds, I did 6 in a row fast o_O we laughed for ages lmao it was so odd =/

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
I did 3 in a row just earlier on CDS10010's Dk (or w/e his name is) Unknown was my witness. :D we lawled. :laugh:

Top Bottom