• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Combo Video - Redefined

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
IS the 200 percent 10 stock thing still going on?

Hey : Theres no effing combos. Theres no effing mindgames. Its like smash on steroids, you get touched and you're gone. No chance to DI, no skill required to get a kill, just a lucky few ftilts or a grab from kirby or falcon or pikachu.. or just about anyone.

SHUT. UP.

GREENLINKWORTHING

Smash Rookie
all the points you just listed dylan are reasons to play it as you have to up your game to avoid these things and to learn to trap rather than stand eye to eye looking for an opportunity to flick an opponnent up and start a combo... which is 90% of your guys games.... the mind battles on 200% are double if not tripled... and the fighting turns into a filmatic choreography and lets ask whats better... house of flying daggers incredible martial arts or steven segals comedy combos?

Thino

Smash Master
steven segal.
before I started playing online , I would play 200% more carefully than 100% . but yesterday I played 200% all day and realised that , following malva's advice "not to get hit" , I end being just AS careful as when Im playing 100%, my mindgames are quite the same.
the only difference are faster stocks and absence of combos...

Top Bottom