• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ssb64 combo vid - a preview for catastrophe...

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
this is a preview for an upcoming combo vid i'm going to make.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lVxfMHMWXw

i know, i know, there are a couple slip ups where i let the combo meter slip back to 0. as i said, this is a preview, so i'll perfect those for the full vid. i'll also perform combos against more characters and add combos with fox as well. oh yeah, also, i'll edit the clips better, so you don't see my mouse pointer flying around and what not.

well i hope you enjoyed. feedback is greatly appreciated.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like combo involving fair , they're original
yeah, i like fairs a lot. i used as many fairs as possible in this vid for johnny because of his comment on the vids i was in against kso. i didn't use nearly enough that day.

thanks for the kind comments all. supportive comments make me want to pursue this further instead of just forgetting about it after a night of binge drinking and poor decisions.

_kSo_

Smash Master
haha yea i should probably stop being a lazy *** and start putting some fair into my game as well. Most of my combos consist of uair x 923853984759847....how original hmm?
lol i think i'll get a whole lot better over the summer when me, m3gav01t, valoem, and wonsang all get together for like a day long smashfest. jersey's awesome...lol

anyway your vid looks awesome i relaly cant wait for the full version.

_kSo_

Smash Master
haha yea i should probably stop being a lazy *** and start putting some fair into my game as well. Most of my combos consist of uair x 923853984759847....how original hmm?
lol i think i'll get a whole lot better over the summer when me, m3gav01t, valoem, and wonsang all get together for like a day long smashfest. jersey's awesome...lol

anyway your vid looks awesome i relaly cant wait for the full version.

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Nice video, way to put mine to shame with just a preview, lol.

I'll be in NYC for the summer, maybe I can play some of you Jersey guys sometime if you're up for it. Egypt is painfully smashless.

-MR

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol, i really like your vid! the combos you pull are creative and original. i was actually afraid people were going to look poorly at this cause of yours.

and yeah, we're always down for smashing. there'll be at least one tournament over the summer in northern nj, as well.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
that'd be cool, sensei. maybe all of us folks from nj could contribute some clips to a master combo vid of how we rock out in jersey. it'd be awesome.

_kSo_

Smash Master
omfg thats a terrific idea!! we should record matches of all of us and make a combo video!! :) weeeee it would be kickass. I <3 making videos :-D

PikashoX

Smash Apprentice
nice combo vid megavolt

yeah jersey smash players are the best in the country lol

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
lol minus isai

nice combo video and good thing you specify that you didnt use TAS ucz it looks like it sometimes

i believe you tought ;)

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
minus Isai or not, California would still win :)

it's just my friends don't play online

Top Bottom