• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS SSB3D Disappointments Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Jelly

Smash Cadet
-Lucina and Dark Pit being almost complete clones
-Some alternate colors being close to each other (Do we really need a light color and an even lighter version of that color?)
-The new stages are nice, but there are too many returning ones, and a bad selection of them at that
-No online Smash Run
-Megaman not really living up to the hype
-No event matches
-The return of Falcondorf
-Lack of special stages in Classic Mode such as break the targets, race to the finish, etc. (Other than that the mode has greatly improved)
-No Ice Climbers :(
-The fact that clone final smashes return, but characters who already had unique ones got new ones instead of having their original one buffed

Other than that the game is pretty great. I would've put the controls on here but I've got used to them now... please note that I could make a list 50x bigger than this one for the things that I really like about the game.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ganondorf's default moveset.
I'm sure Ganondorf feels the same way about being a semi-clone of a pitiful, inferior human being. For Ganondorf is a King! A King... OF EVIL*!

* EVIL stands for "Every Villain Is Lemons". :p

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Once again, I repeat: Kid Icarus was not made by Sakurai. Pit, Palutena, and Medusa existed long before Sakurai worked on Kid Icarus: Uprising. Pit is to Link as Palutena is to Zelda; they're established characters from a series with history. Pittoo is Sakurai's creation, but Palutena in no way should be considered bias under him since she would have made it in some SSB game eventually and not because he worked on Kid Icarus, but because she's an old and major character from an old game.

Pittoo on the other hand, is horribly portrayed like Lucina is. Biased? Just look at the Kirby characters. All of the major ones are in. Only one Sakurai character made it in as a playable character and he was done so poorly that's ironic to be called a biased character: Pittoo. Oh, yeah, the guy from a game with tons of weapons? Wow... Wow... He's a freaking clone! Where's the other weapons from Uprising?!

I don't think many would be complaining if Medusa made it in even if she was a complete clone of Palutena.

As for Mario characters. If we include DK, Diddy Kong, Yoshi, and Bowser Jr's alts, we have about 18 characters from Mario. Have fun. :p

It would seem my humor didn't reach you. Time to commit harakiri. :sadeyes:
Your humor reaches me, but in a painful way. And I know Sakurai didn't make Pit and Palutena and I know Smash Bros. is Kirby Super Star in steroids but all the KI:U stuff is getting hammered in your face when you think about it. 18 Mario characters hurt, even if I like playing Peach and Bowser. The fact that Palutena has 12 unique specials and the other characters are even lucky to have 1 unique custom special hurts too.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Your humor reaches me, but in a painful way. And I know Sakurai didn't make Pit and Palutena and I know Smash Bros. is Kirby Super Star in steroids but all the KI:U stuff is getting hammered in your face when you think about it. 18 Mario characters hurt, even if I like playing Peach and Bowser. The fact that Palutena has 12 unique specials and the other characters are even lucky to have 1 unique custom special hurts too.
I know where you're coming from, but I'm getting ticked off nowadays when people say: "Sakurai! Kid Icarus bias!", when he only made one game from a series made about three decades ago and Kirby's his franchise and he tried to not seem biased by trying to add Kirby characters game by game, but that didn't work out since supposedly King Dedede didn't make it in Melee.

Funny how Mario has so many characters when Zelda and Pokémon are the next most famous or most prominent franchise of Zelda. If only Toon Ganon - badass with two swords -, Impa - badass magic user, badass naginata user, or badass BFS user -, Ghirahim - a wacky villain -, Vaati - he seems popular, I don't know much about him -, Midna - many people love her, figuratively and literally -, Wolf Link (& Imp Midna) - it'd work since Duck Hunt shows a team like that works -, Zant - insane villain -, Toon Zelda - Spirit Tracks version would work nicely where she uses Phantom Knights as Specials -, and more Zelda characters could have been used.

As for Pokémon? Need I say? Just look at the Pokédex. Look at Mewtwo and Mewtwo's fans. Look at support for a Grass starter like Sceptile or me! Or rather my fully-evolved self. :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Absence of this... Yes I just realized that is gone..

Last edited:

Zek

Smash Ace
Lack of online in Smash Run is almost certainly either a result of technical issues, or shifting priorities to get the game released. Obviously if they could just press a button and make it happen they would have done that. Personally I would not have wanted them to delay the game even a little for the sake of online Smash Run, it just doesn't look that fun IMO.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Thank God, that thing was cheaper than Brawl Meta Knight.
Hey, at least everyone had access to it. If you wanted to Meta Knight, then you gotta Meta Knight.

Last edited:

Cpt.

Smash Lord
My no. 1 non character disappointment is that not every character has alternate costumes which I actually thought was going to happen after seeing Wire Frame Mac.

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
Once again, I repeat: Kid Icarus was not made by Sakurai. Pit, Palutena, and Medusa existed long before Sakurai worked on Kid Icarus: Uprising. Pit is to Link as Palutena is to Zelda; they're established characters from a series with history. Pittoo is Sakurai's creation, but Palutena in no way should be considered bias under him since she would have made it in some SSB game eventually and not because he worked on Kid Icarus, but because she's an old and major character from an old game.

Pittoo on the other hand, is horribly portrayed like Lucina is. Biased? Just look at the Kirby characters. All of the major ones are in. Only one Sakurai character made it in as a playable character and he was done so poorly that's ironic to be called a biased character: Pittoo. Oh, yeah, the guy from a game with tons of weapons? Wow... Wow... He's a freaking clone! Where's the other weapons from Uprising?!

I don't think many would be complaining if Medusa made it in even if she was a complete clone of Palutena.

As for Mario characters. If we include DK, Diddy Kong, Yoshi, and Bowser Jr's alts, we have about 18 characters from Mario. Have fun. :p

It would seem my humor didn't reach you. Time to commit harakiri. :sadeyes:
You honestly seemed really serious lmao

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
I'm disappointed that they didn't use this song for the Villager's victory theme

c-1

Smash Cadet
The lack of Mewtwo. If it wasn't for the teasing at one of the Pokemon xy conference things this wouldn't have been a gripe for me. The looks amazing, its got nothing on the wii u version though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Thank God, that thing was cheaper than Brawl Meta Knight.
Yes indeed, but it was a hilarious item to use in Multi-Man Brawl, or using it to annoy Meta Knights :p and its weird to see that item gone.

Regarding Dark Pit, Im okay with that, but using his staff only for a Zelda/Sheik-Like FS feels uninspired

Anthuhny

Smash Cadet
Why is Alph not his own character?
Why is Dark Link not his own character?
Why is Dark Toon Link not his own character?
Why is Male Wii Fit Trainer not his own character?
Why is Mewtwo not in the game?
Why does Kid Icarus have 3 reps?
Why is auto sweet spotting still sort of a thing?
Why isn't Bowser Jr. using his paint brush?
Why can I not use custom moves online? Does Nintendo already know that they are unbalanced?
Why can I recover from the depths of hell with villager?
Why can't I kill with anyone (except with Bowser) until like 300%?
Why are Sonic's alternate colours the worst thing ever?
Why are Pac-Man's alternate colours the worst thing ever?
Why isn't Female Robin her own character?
Why can I only get like one hit off of a grab with certain characters?
Why is there almost no hit stun?
Why do you not go into a helpless state after air dodging so it's not abused?
Why was dash dancing taken out?
Why is there no adventure mode?
Why doesn't Duck Hunt Dog have his own stage?
Why doesn't the Donkey Kong franchise have a new stage?
Why would you EVER think that bringing back Mushroomy Kingdom was a good idea?
Why is there no new Metroid stage?

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
-The cuts are strange to me. At some point I started to expect Squirtle, Ivysaur and Snake to be gone but the other three surprised me. We may have gotten an explanation for the Ice Climbers already so I hope we get one for Wolf and Lucas in time.

- No online for Smash Run. I've played City Trial and it can be enjoyable by playing with CPUs but in this day and age online should be implemented for every multi player mode, especially on handheld where local multiplayer is harder to do than on a home console.

-The costumes/color swaps are a bit lacklustre. With the addition of the outlines for team battles that means that the usual red-green-blue color palettes actually could have been cut for a change. For some of the characters these colors can represent something but for the rest that should mean extra room for more interesting color swaps. As for costumes, there could have been more. Funky Kong, Blood Falcon, Young Link, and technically Daisy (although I'm against it as I don't think Peach's move set suits her) would have been interesting additions as Alph/Koopalings-esque costumes. They could have given Olimar the Villager treatment and give him the other captains too. Anyway it doesn't matter to me that much but there's a lot of wasted potential here for sure.

-The blast zones do seem a bit too big but I'm hopeful there will be ways to ignore or at the very least 'counter' it per say as the meta game develops.

-The new stages are great but the same can't be said for the past ones. It is disappointing that all of the returning Melee stages were also in Brawl and for some reason Smash 64 can't even get one to return anymore. Mushroomy Kingdom is a weird choice and I think WarioWare Inc. and Flat Zone 2 could have been upgraded to something new. No new Metroid stage is also odd considering how much history that franchise has on handhelds.

Raijinken

Smash Master
No Smash Run online.
No Lucas.
No Ridley(?).
Not out yet for me.
Megaman's attacks are like 80% reflectable.
Robin's range is really short for non-magic.
No way to know if there's a Japanese voice language option yet on the English version.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
The blast zones being really huge and Smash Run not having online mode but it still looks like a good game overall.
You see, I am getting really confused about the Whole Smash Run no online. Ironically, I was the one who made the thread, but hear me out. Sakurai said there wasn't online i Smash Run, but get this: People of Nintendo of America keep saying Smash Run IS online. Either it will be patched in or it is region specific. Or no one knows what they are talking about :p

Dan

Smash Lord
How they carried over the same sound effects from Brawl, and how the menus look similar to Brawl as well. It makes it feel like Brawl 2.0.

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
I wanted king k rool, and sukapon. The roster I can live with though.

My biggest disappointment are the mechanics and physics. Game play is important. No dash dancing in any meaningful way. No momentum from dash to jump (it feels like a force is pushing against you when you jump while dashing. The new grab-whiff (60 frame delay before re-grabs). The new edge-guarding mechanic which makes it have nonexistent edge-guarding. The fact that some aerials have 30 or 40 frames of landing lag or MORE!

Other than that everything is great.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
The bugs like Peach mains being banned in For Glory.

Two tracks per stage but I could understand why, mostly limitations of the 3DS.

Lack of proper intro movie, but there should be one for the Wii U.

Boring method of unlocking character and not utulizing the other modes to get them.

Smash run and its time to battle ratio.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
No K. Rool or Mewtwo. I'm surprised that Mewtwo didn't make it.

The incredibly lopsided representation. Starfox, DK, and Metroid all got screwed, with the former two not even getting new Assist Trophies. Kid Icarus I feel is overrepresented, given it's overall success by comparison.

Every single cut.

Solo Charizard and Greninja. Way to give the finger to those who like Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Chespin/Fennekin more.

The clones. I used Dr. Mario in Melee, and I still think he's a terrible addition. Lucina was overall unnecessary, and Dark Pit is just...frustrating to put it mildly.

Ganondorf is still a Falcon clone, and still seems slow and clunky.

Bowser still has his generic roars. Even more jarring with Bowser Jr. having his proper voice.

Unlocking characters seems very uninspired.

Lack of new stages.

With that said though, there are more goods than bad for this game. This isn't the thread for the goods though.

Last edited:

Senario

Smash Ace
1) Combos aren't as free style as I would like them to be. Certain moves barely combo into one another and there aren't really other options as the other ones are impossible to do for various reasons. There are combos, but they are very specific to certain characters and usually focus around tilts.

2) Recoveries can get you back to the stage from pretty much anywhere. Some people think this makes the off stage game greater, not really. Just makes it super safe to recover with ledge mechanics.

3) Blast zones are so far out it is frankly crazy how slow people die.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
In no particular order after the first one:

1) Basically 4 out of my top 5 mains from past Smash Bros don't return (Mewtwo, Pichu, Lucas, Pokemon Trainer with the switching gimmick).
2) Vs. N's theme is not part of N's Castle Medley
3) Smash Run not online
4) Some of the Final Smashes could have been changed. For example, Falco should have used an Arwing even if it ends up similar to ZSS's FS. Jigglypuff could have used Dazzling Beam or some other move.
5) Pokemon lack their shiny colors as palette swap except maybe Pikachu.
6) Lucina and Dark Pit could at least have one different move in their regular special move set (ex. Lucina with Aether for UpB instead). I'm fine with Dark Pit having a different FS from Pit.
7) Customized moves for certain characters could have varied more. My main gripe with this is Samus could have had Wave Beam, Ice Beam, or Plasma Beam in place of the modified charged shots. Pokemon also have a lot of options from their games that could substitute variations of their default moves.
8) Greninja's Hydro Pump looks too weak to be Hydro Pump. It's more like a squirt, so it should have been called Water Gun, or they could make it it one directional and more powerful. Or they could give him Aqua Jet instead. I know Greninja can't learn that move, but Pikachu can't learn Skull Bash either.

Ehh, I can understand taking out transforming/switching gimmick if 3DS limitations means long loading times for those.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
1) Combos aren't as free style as I would like them to be. Certain moves barely combo into one another and there aren't really other options as the other ones are impossible to do for various reasons. There are combos, but they are very specific to certain characters and usually focus around tilts.

2) Recoveries can get you back to the stage from pretty much anywhere. Some people think this makes the off stage game greater, not really. Just makes it super safe to recover with ledge mechanics.

3) Blast zones are so far out it is frankly crazy how slow people die.
These are my concerns. I think these are some really potent problems for competitive play (smash style).

Laikue

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thatguylaikue
3DS FC
4356-1192-5913
I have quite a few complaints.....

Cut Characters: All of them, hell I didn't even play Ice Climbers and I'm sad to see them go. I wouldn't have minded Lucas being cut, if they had spliced him with Ness (i.e. giving Ness Lucas's Bair, Down or Up Smash etc.) but alas, they did not, so I'm disappointed at the loss. I rank the lost characters in this order, from most to least unjustly cut (un-biased) 1.Ice Climbers 2.Wolf 3.Lucas 4.Ivysaur 5.Snake 6.Squirtle. The only reason Snake is lower than most is due to the complexity of getting Snake into the game in the first place.....
Stages: Jungle Japes, Mushroomy Kingdom, five ****ing Mario stages, no new Metroid, Yoshi, Wario, Sonic, and Donkey Kong Stages, no Wii Fit stage, the fact that Duck Hunt's home world isn't Living Room. Basically, I don't like the stage choices, there are waaaay too many returning stages and not enough good stages to make up for it.

No Online Smash Run: >:| No. Why on earth would they not have this?!?! I don't have any friends who are getting the game so I'm almost 100% screwed on this mode, also, just the general layout of smash run, I wish there was more than one map (three would be optimal) and that power-ups were in different locations every game....

Roster Choices: I stand on the grounds that there is no such thing as a bad character addition, so the only things I'm going to complain about here are chracters that didn't get in. Ridley; After Sakurai teasing him so much for so long, I find this just goddamn offensive. Mewtwo; I didn't actually want Mewtwo back that much (I put Ivysaur in priority over him), but they brought back Doc and seemingly ignored all the people hoping and praying for him. Dixie Kong; Donkey Kong needs some love and Dixie Kong would seriously be one of the best possible characters they could use to expand the DK roster. Alph; I wouldn't want him otherwise, but if Sakurai made other characters clones, why not him? They could've eaily made him different with a size and Rock Pikmin difference alone. Other than that, the only thing I'm mad about is the lack of Wolf, Lucas, Ivysaur, and Ice Climbers. (Biased)

Modes: The lack of Target Test. I cannot stress enough how disappointing this is.... I loved that mode so much....

Alts: The lack of dynamic alts, I mean really, Sakurai put a bit of an emphasis on alts and the only real alts we get are Male/Female ones, Koopalings, Alph, and Wireframe Mac. Where's all the fan favorites? *sigh* most of this stems from over-hype, but w/e, also, Wario losing Costumes to bring him down to 8, even though Mac gets way too many at SIXTEEN. Geeze.

Items: The lack of Fan, everything else is great.

DLC/patches: Not mad about this, but I'm saying that hopefully if this comes to fruition we can get most of the stuff removed from this list, most notably online smash run in the case of patches.

And I'm still probably gonna love every damn second of the game.

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
So is this like a nitpick thread? *unfurls list* Cuz I gots lots of nitpicks.
Mind you, this is just from an observation standpoint since I haven't played the game yet.
- The cuts. This roster would've been perfect for me if it wasn't for the cuts. Seriously? Smash is all the Ice Climbers had! Why would you take that way from them. Shame on you, 3DS...
- Only two songs per stage.
- Aside from Corneria and Yoshi's Island, I despise every single veteran stage.
- Every character can essentially be unlocked with just Classic Mode. How dull...
- No intro.
- Too many characters are starters. It makes the unlock list kinda "meh".
- Just the general "halfness" I can feel from this game. This is only half a Smash Bros game.
- The Bulborbs in Olimar's Final Smash are disgusting.
- Classic Mode only has 6 stages? Yeah Master Core is badass but it's still mad short.
- The fact that this game isn't New 3DS exclusive. Yeah, I went there. Bring back Ice Climbers.
- 8 costumes? Make it 10.
- The irregular non worldwide release dates. The biggest release of the year and you pull off this ****?
- The CSS is absolute garbage. On both screens. You can barely see the alternate colors for some characters like Pacman. Also the clone corner of shame is just stupid. Put them with their own series dammit!
Ech, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'll be back for more.

Last edited:

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
A lot of these are nitpicky things:

- Too many retro stages, and all Brawl or "Melee ones in Brawl". No Melee-only or SSB64 stages.
- No Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon stage. Seriously? We got like 6 Mario stages and instead of Luigi's Mansion, we get Mushroomy Kingdom, which nobody ever wanted?
- Many Final Smashes that should have changed did not.
- DK/Bowser/Diddy voices. Reused voices in general.
- Alph wasn't good enough to make a full character, but Dark Pit was.
- The unbalance of characters getting real costumes. Was it that hard to remove Link's hat/belts for Skyloft Link? Bowser Jr. gets 7 complete alts, but nearly every other character got no actual alternate costumes. And Little Mac gets 16 recolors/alts, but Wario lost most of his? Additionally, Luigi not getting a golf outfit to match Mario's. DK's White should have had a blue tie (Super Kong), Peach's Daisy should've had the flowers or been a real alt. No Hilda for Zelda? No hair recolors for Palutena's Viridi/Medusa? No Ravio costume? No Ms. Pac-Man? Lots of things that seemed too obvious to not have.
- The look of the CSS/SSS (placement, background) and the fact Single Player modes are relegated to "Games & More" and not more prominent.
- No Ice Climbers.
- No intro.
- Classic Mode is super short; No Break the Targets or minigames in between battles.
- Characters/stages are super easy to unlock with seemingly no 'hard' methods like the past games.
- StreetSmash not being battles against other peoples' Miis.

But I'm happy with the game as is. It has most of what I wanted and more. It feels great, and I can't wait to pick up the game in 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Goten21

Smash Journeyman
-No online for smash run
-Dark Pit over MewTwo, ice climbers and Ness
-Classic stage selection could've been better
-No online for smash
-No online for smash
-No online for smash
Seriously, wth were they thinking?

Last edited:

Bhojj

Smash Rookie
Regarding gameplay:

-Blast zones are gigantic, one would say that it promotes off-stage edgeguarding, but then...
-...Spamable airdodge. Wanna hit me in the air? Yeah good luck with that.
-Most of attacks have a knockback that is too much for comboing and too weak for killing. Resulting in players just taking turns to hit.
-No momentum conservation on jumping is awkward and unnatural and I really can't understand why you wouldn't want it.

Regarding roster and movesets:

-Lots of random nerfs.
-Custom moves seem rushed. A lot of them are straight up USELESS, even in free for all crazy fights.
-Really stupid decisions on the alt costume front.
-Well, I really miss Ivysaur.

Regarding stages:

-Walk-off: The game.
-Bosses are a nuisance and not entertaining at all. Everybody just avoids them.
-Mushroomy Kingdom. Really Sakurai? REALLY? Not only is one of the blandest Brawl stages, but we already have 3D Land, which is better in every single way.
-Balloon Fight sucks. Sakurai said that the side walk-offs aren't really walk-offs, but in fact they are. You only appear on the other side if you walk or jump into it. The moment you get hit you die like in your regular walk-off. Really disappointing.
-Too many moving platform stages. Lumiose City irks me specially.

The rest is Ok I guess.

OdangoKnight

Smash Cadet
From the top of my head.

- Too many ported stages over. As it stands Fire Emblem, Mario, Zelda and Kid Icarus are the only franchises with unique stages on both games.
- Too many knock off stages.
- Final Destination mode instead of Battlefield mode or at least not both.
- Cutting loved characters in all spectrums (west, east, competitive).
- Adding Lucina, Dr Mario and Dark Pit to flesh out the roster.
- Dark Pit adds a third Light Arrow to the game.
- Falco still has Landmaster.
- The lack of creativity behind many characters custom moves lead to something like Dr Mario being playable.
- The waste of creativity used on Palutena and arguably Mii Fighters.
- Palutena having a teleport for a roll and rendering projectile based characters useless while having almost all possible strengths in her movesets such as counters, controlling flight, faster than Sonic speed and limitless range.
- Her temple being the biggest stage in smash history.
- Pit receiving an unneeded moveset revamp when a character like Ganondorf has ZERO iconic/personal flare in his. Honestly, Dark Pit has more correct representation in him that Ganondorf.
- The Zelda franchise only having three movesets, two of which belong to Zelda.
- As it stands, Kid Icarus enemies out number Mario, Donkey Kong and Yoshi franchises put together and yet doesn't manage to even have Eggplant Wizard or Death. Also the lack of wall crawling Space Pirates irk me.
- The representation of items is pretty appalling with everything from Mario, Zelda and Kid Icarus. Though you could argue many franchises lack items that'd be suitable in Smash.
- I'd argue the inclusion of so many 'anime; (everyone minus Diddy is 'anime' though) style characters. Where they lack originality however they at least have unique gimmicky movesets.
- Classic mode is made up of only 6 Stages, all with generic themed battles. Master Core is somewhat cool, but apart form lifting the stage it's not really anything new.
- Smash Run lasts 5 minutes, is filled with Kid Icarus, and isn't online. Sure it's meant to be short and sweet, but 6 stages on classic and a 5 minute game mode fill with Kid Icarus content does not really accomplish or at least sell the game to me.
- Quality of alt costumes are all over the place with characters like Jr being perfected when someone like Lucario doesn't even have his shiny. I also find it a little shocking that Samus, of all characters, doesn't even have one armour modification.
- Assist trophy inclusions are awkward in terms of representation. Sword Guy and Phosphora are in both versions of the game before even Rambi or another Kong.
- 'Challenges' are non existent and pretty much unlock by just playing the game.
- No quirky event matches to specifically make call backs to Nintendo/Gaming history.
- Too many counters and flying Up specials added to the game.
- Something about sword users.

Probably more things but I'd just annoy myself even more if I tried. Little upset at how the 3DS version shaped up, with potentially ruining several characters due to its limitations and cutting others and potentially limiting newcomers (though that's all just speculation). It's even more upsetting when the 3DS version was advertised as the Single Player edition of the game when it lacks any single player content. But here's hoping to the Wii U version.

I also discovered that Rhythm Heaven DS in Japan has sold almost as much as the entirety of the Kid Icarus franchise worldwide alone.

Edit: That smash logo when posting that appears is cool.

Last edited:

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Hopefully everything I'm seeing here will be patched in the Wii U version... I mean as far as the lack of an intro or cutscenes goes, they could just take the beautiful CGI cutscenes they used to introduce some characters and insert them into the game for some semblance of a story/adventure mode.
And I'm almost certain character DLC or updates will come. The dev team reads Smashboards and there is an overwhelming amount of posts bashing the roster and Dark Pit in particular, not to mention the lack of the Big 3.

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Solo Charizard and Greninja. Way to give the finger to those who like Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Chespin/Fennekin more.
If Bulbasaur and Chespin had been added I can guarantee you someone would have been saying it was giving the finger to fans of Charizard and Greninja XD salt goes both ways, my friend. And frankly I think Charizard is more popular than Squirtle or Bulbasaur, so that makes sense. And Greninja would be much more of an interesting fighter than Chespin or Fennekin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom