• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Player Location World Map

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
Silvalfo

South America, Brazil, Campinas-SP

Last edited:

Oracle

Smash Master
IDK if this is the right place to post this, but is there a compendium of regional Facebook groups for S64? Trying to get the word out about an upcoming national in a few weeks (Hitstun 3 in Dallas if you're interested)

freekazoid

Smash Cadet
Dildos incoming.

For real, come to xanadu though.
Yeah I don't know about the dildos brother. But whenever I come back in town I'll hit up NoVA, sit down and come play. I moved to AZ but thanks for the warm welcome. I can't wait to come back and play you and your friends. I seen you in the headlines and in your videos. You're sharp :). Your Rat is an inspiration lol

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Yeah I don't know about the dildos brother. But whenever I come back in town I'll hit up NoVA, sit down and come play. I moved to AZ but thanks for the warm welcome. I can't wait to come back and play you and your friends. I seen you in the headlines and in your videos. You're sharp :). Your Rat is an inspiration lol
Theres guys in phoenix, post in NA facebook group looking for players.

freekazoid

Smash Cadet
Theres guys in phoenix, post in NA facebook group looking for players.
I just requested to join that group last night thanks to your Facebook group list of all SSB groups in NA. Appreciate the hard work

treyduuce

Smash Rookie
Burtonsville, MD. Some weekends i'm in baltimore at a friends place who also plays!

Annex

Smash Ace
Burtonsville, MD. Some weekends i'm in baltimore at a friends place who also plays!
LMAO
congrats, you live right next to the biggest and most popular 64 (and smash in general) weekly tournament series in the world
you won the ****ing smash lottery
for FREEEEE

Top Bottom