• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Player Location World Map

clubbadubba

Smash Master
oh well in that case I'll just choose to be JAPANESE

You can't live a lie han, join the EC already.

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
Add me to Denver, Colorado. You know...in the Midwest where the cool people are?
DC-Nerd, we should play, I'm in Denver area all the time, as well as a handful of other decent players, in fact there's a tournament this coming weekend if you are interested

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
Please add me at Seattle, Washington. Just moved there two days ago? Anybody want to smash? :)

MiniKilla13

Smash Rookie
Me and my buddy live in Barrie, Ontario. Might as well throw that on the map, doubt it helps much lol. His name is "TheTimeLimited" in case u need it. Ya...

SethPost

Smash Rookie
Ohio (currently Northeast, soon to be Southwest)
3DS FC
1289-9204-3061
Akron, Ohio (Summer, Winter Holidays)
Oxford, Ohio (During the school year)

Though I've never played online, I'm really interested in finding out how. I'm not the most tech-savy, but if someone wants to point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Also, the map idea is awesome!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Akron, Ohio (Summer, Winter Holidays)
Oxford, Ohio (During the school year)

Though I've never played online, I'm really interested in finding out how. I'm not the most tech-savy, but if someone wants to point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Also, the map idea is awesome!
If its worth 53 min of your time to get it set up, watch this video courtesy of our very own KnitePhox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oUBzXeRo-E

Battlecow

Play to Win
Or if that's too long just go to the index and download project 64k and get a rom and buy an adapter for your controller and bombard the Q&A thread if you still can't get it working

TJ.

Smash Cadet
Add me in Seattle, WA. Finally got settled in. Looking to smash, it has been so long.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Conyers, Georgia. But I'm going to be in Cali hopefully sometime early next year.

Top Bottom