• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Player Location World Map

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Can toronto just like get a scene or something im ****ing thirsty over here

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i meant if you looked at the map you would see that toronto is by no means empty...
The last tournament I heard of was like 2 yrs ago (not including impulse 2013) and I never see any posts in the facebook group

clubbadubba

Smash Master
just because there aren't many tournaments doesn't mean there's no scene. Look at the map and contact the local players, toronto has a pretty good group of players.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Updated. Couldn't find ketchup chips on the map YOLOKIRBY

MOTHER ****ING DAMN IT PRESTON!!!!! (okay i added you)

Mikered

Smash Rookie
TheRad - Huntington NY

Anyone else on the Long Island hit me up for some smash action. It's been too long.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
yo THERAD there's a tourney in south jersey this saturday. iirc when i went to the paramount in huntington it was only an hour and some change, so this would be a twoish hour drive, DEFINITELY DOABLE ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOOON NAH TALMBOUT???

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Hey man can you put me in?

New Carlisle, Ohio

It's a small place but it's near all the more major cities like Dayton and Columbus so I'm sorta surrounded by smashers. Lucky me.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
best bet would be to message him here on smashboards, I have no other way of contacting him unfortunately. And you are added

Top Bottom