• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB N64 Challenge Ladder *rules*

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
1. A challenge match must be declared before the match is played.

2. All matches played will be a best of 5 contest, 5 stock, Items off. The first match of the set will be on either hyrule castle or dreamland, unless both players agree on a stage. Mushroom Kingdom and Yoshi's Island are banned from play because of camping. All other stages are open for counter pick.

3. Once the first game has been played, the loser announces a stage. Then, the winner has a chance to pick their character, then the loser picks their character and the match begins.

4. A double blind pick may be called at any time.

5. You may challenge as high as 3 players above you. If you beat that player in a challenge match you move up and take their spot, and then the rest of the ladder bumps down one spot. You can only challenge twice per day, and you can't challenge the same person more then once in 3 days.

6. Declining a challenge or not showing up is the same thing as losing, and you will lose your spot if you don't play. Challenges can either be made on the server, MSN/AIM/YIM, or here on smashboards.

7. Report all results of matches onto smashboards in the correct topic. Ladders will be adjusted around once per day.

8. Malva can't be challenged unless he wants to be, since he's by far the best.

9. New players to the ladder must challenge one of the bottom 2 players on the ladder. If they win the match, they get added onto the bottom of the ladder and can then start challenging up the ladder. Be sure if you're a new player add yourself to the Contact List.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94700

10. Don't lie about match results.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
still not agree about banning stages, but whatever, is everyone else judgement against mine so...

Put me at the bottom of the ladder, I want to climb it up, so you'll have no doubt about my place :p.

now i challenge vex98 since he's at the bottom of the ladder. could someone please tell me his contact info? it's not posted on the active online players list.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I think we were agreeing to go with the current ladder that the topic ended on, but if you want to be on the bottom I won't stop you :p

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I'm Spanish, so I dont know If I can play. Are there some way I can play in the ladder abnd I don't get lag U_U

I want to be in the ladder :(

DarK LinK -X-

Smash Apprentice
Since you said we can challenege up to 2 people in one day, we can really move up 6 spots if we want to. Im not quite sure about what that means = /

_kSo_

Smash Master
i agree with the stages - mushroom kingdom, yoshi stage should both be banned, along with sector z (arwings) and planet zebes (lava). personally, i dont like peach's castle at all because there is nowhere to grab edges, but i guess it doesn't really provide for any unfair play.

valoem

Smash Journeyman
I'm Spanish, so I dont know If I can play. Are there some way I can play in the ladder abnd I don't get lag U_U

I want to be in the ladder :(
D@mn straight no spanish allowed. j/k =P (I think you mean you live in Spain?)

Try Emuarena i think your ping will be in the high 90 it should be playable.

Jamie lives in Mexico and he is one of the best he pings around 90 (which is about as far is Spain if that is were you live). If you live in South America that could be harder.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Yes I live in Spain, I don't know that server o.o thanks for the help

I try it, and it's works, I'm going to register.

Thanks so much ^^

Top Bottom