• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Ballot Survey

No_Name

Smash Rookie
I created a survey for the SSB Ballot to find out who most people voted for and then I will share the results with everyone. I know there was already a survey but it did not last very long, so I want this to last longer to get more results and I will update the status every once in a while. I would appreciate it if everyone could try making this popular to get better results.
Im noticing people are starting to spam, well please dont because it doesn't help us find out who is the most popular or help your character win

You are putting the character you VOTED for.

-Here is the Survey https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hi4JcYp6gnCK61YxYPm0DRjQWZ3w8bytR-aRZZsVKWo/viewform

created with Google Survey

EDIT: Here are the results so far just so you all don't have to wait but i do not have many replies yet. I will update it once in a while https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ok_cRkosVHIz-pPGXrSqSrUv3kI4F4fzUldSYwpqMAs/pubhtml

Last edited:

finalark

SNORLAX
There were some.... interesting choices on that list.

But lets get real here, the second the ballot announced certain communities on the internet thought of stupid joke characters they could waste their vote on, even though there's absolutely no way Nintendo would make Hitler or Hank Hill a playable character.

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
I want Gabe Newell in.

I voted, but seriously, what's with some of the character choices? I get Rayman, Banjo Kazooie, and other video game characters, but why someone like Gabe Newell? That's both a funny & weird choice to put on the poll. XD

No_Name

Smash Rookie
I want Gabe Newell in.

I voted, but seriously, what's with some of the character choices? I get Rayman, Banjo Kazooie, and other video game characters, but why someone like Gabe Newell? That's both a funny & weird choice to put on the poll. XD
Well some people voted for Gabe Newell and Shrek and as a serious survey all characters who are most likely voted for will be included. And its fun to include it

Last edited:

Fusion?

Smash Rookie
NNID
Fusion_it_is
I voted for Shantae. If Half-Genie Hero is still going to be a thing, putting her in Smash would definitely tide over the WayForward fans.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Are you ever going to post the results of this poll? Kind of annoying it does not list current trends.

finalark

SNORLAX
The idea of Shrek in Smash originated as a joke to make fun of people who really, really wanted one particular character in the game. People who actually voted for him are those same people who eat a **** ton a bacon because they take internet humor too far.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The idea of Shrek in Smash originated as a joke to make fun of people who really, really wanted one particular character in the game. People who actually voted for him are those same people who eat a **** ton a bacon because they take internet humor too far.
Don't put down bacon, yo.

Top Bottom