• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB 64 to grow in Wa

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Looks like Gameclucks here in Washington maybe hosting Monthly Smash 64 Tournaments.

As this is only a day away it will be hard for anyone far to make it out to this. Anyway here is the info.

Name: GameClucks
Address: 18717 76th Ave W
Lynnwood, Washington, United States

Monthly SSBB and SSBM event at the world famous GameClucks, run by the increasingly famous GC Guy.

Monthly GC for Brawl and Melee.

Entry Fee's
Brawl 1v1 - $10 per Person
Brawl 2v2 - $10 per Person
Melee 1v1 - $10 per Person (if 8++ people)
Smash64 1v1 - $5 per Person
Spectator/Friendlies Fee - $5 per Person

NOTE ON SPECTATOR FEE: If you do not enter a Brawl/Melee tournament, you need to pay this Spectator Fee. If you enter a Brawl/Melee tournament, then the Spectator Fee is covered in the Tournament entry fee.
So not entering a Tournament, it means you pay the Door/Spectator/Friendly Fee.

START TIME is NOON

As alot of players will be there for the other two games I will be sure to try and get everyone that I know to show up for the 64 one.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Depending on when it is, I may or may not be able to make it in November. If it's during the remembrance long weekend, I might be able to go. University of Victoria has a reading break at that time... Monday Tuesday and Wednesday off (a Thursday Friday week... which makes no sense lol... and half the teachers don't even show up lol).

Let me know when it is. I'll try to go... but no guarantees.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Smash 64 Tournament

Results:
1. Kefit
2. Brax
3. Kamaji
4. Jel
5: t1mmy
6: Sudo

As this one was not that big I hope to get more players out to the next one

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
uh... I don't want to travel just for a 4 man tournament... Hopefully the next one has more. Let me know when the next one is... along with an estimation of how many people are coming lol :p
Didn't you guys have one before with the exact same results?

MORE PLAYERS, GET IN THERE!
Sorry forgot to post the last two. And yeah its somewhat the same only I did better this time :D, and yeah not alot of players where there for this one due to me knowing about this a day be for it happend, but I will be sure to keep a eye out on when the next one will be and post it as soon as I know the date, I have been told it will be in November sometime.

Top Bottom