• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ssAnthology - 7

Nephiros

Smash Ace
same, but pain in the ego took me like one whole year to make and some thousand matches. I just don't play enough anymore to do something like that again, so I rather do these little vids. It's much faster to make and so I don't have to worry about content as much

I've recorded some sick combos already for this, though

B Link

Smash Lord
yea uh..that movie was only good back then, now its not very impressive

anyway i liked the falcon grab hitbox, fox d-tilt on ness, and the laser kill ^^

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
yea uh..that movie was only good back then, now its not very impressive

anyway i liked the falcon grab hitbox, fox d-tilt on ness, and the laser kill ^^
meh personally there are some videos i just like...and i can watch them time and again...

Dark Link -X- for example

his video was the first i ever seen and seen and imo the best xP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpQuxQ2nZg4

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I personally liked the Nair box combo in the Link parody of 300 which was cut off by lag ^_^

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
B link gives good things bad reviews!

We need a new critic >_>

JK to each his own i suppose :p

Filtering through thousands of video takes time i dont have xP...o.o...

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Good stuff, you always did have a way of making odd combos and hits that shouldn't work effective. Nice vids.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
intro + editing: sony vegas
occasional vid converting: riverpast video cleaner pro
recording: screen virtuoso pro

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Neph you should get a graphics plugin that fixes stuff like flat shields and invisible shots. Your videos are fantastic but they are tainted by the emulator graphics problems. I can just send you mine if you can't find one.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Neph you should get a graphics plugin that fixes stuff like flat shields and invisible shots. Your videos are fantastic but they are tainted by the emulator graphics problems. I can just send you mine if you can't find one.
They look better that way :bee:
I think he also said himself that he actually liked it better that way.

Top Bottom