• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spruce Grove Zone • Act 2 [TO BE UPDATED]

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo

Hosted By . . .

• クラウド (Kuraudo)

Co-Hosted By . . .

• Yoshara

Location & Time:

• Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
• 3 Marmot Avenue
• Saturday, April 10th

EVENTS

• TBA - expect Smash

ATTENDANCE

Confirmed

• クラウド (Kuraudo)
• Yoshara

Unconfirmed

• . . .

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Confirm me for bringing a TV, Wii, Normal Brawl, and Brawl -.

Also I will help anyone with any music hacks, texture hacks, or Brawl - hacks if need be, and if you want homebrew installed/reinstalled on your Wii I can do that too.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
>:[

I have a b-day party to go to on this day so I may leave earlier than most, but I'll still show.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
How the hell did the last Spruce Grove Zone not run into any problems? And it was on a Friday when school shoulda been happening anyway. Unless it was like, a holiday or some crap.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
When I say leave earlier, I mean like 10 lol
Or 9....

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
...oh. well. AWESOME!

[EDIT]

Don't forget. If you're plastered or need someone to drive you to a place, I can. So long as it's in Spruce or Stony. lol

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
i MAY be able to show up (and thus jamie would too) but i don't get off work til 3 so i wouldn't be there til near the evening

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
S'why we said "Gaming" in the banner too. :D BlazBlue, TvC, Melee, Mario Bros. Wii, whatever the hell we want. xD

We just gotta confirm which ones we wanna do a $1/$2 tourney for so I can update this.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
lmao

We can do as many tournaments as you guys want to. So long as everyone chips in for pizza this time instead of me paying for it all and having to take all the tourney money last time to make up for it.

This time we'll be organized on that.

THOSE THAT COME

IF YOU WANT TO EAT, BRING MONEY FOR PIZZA. THE MORE OF US THAT COME, THE CHEAPER IT IS FOR EVERYONE.

Either that, or we all go out to a restaurant together like Ricky's or East Side Mario's or something like that.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey, guys.

Letting you guys know? Spruce Grove Zone is going to be put on hold for another week.

IT WILL NOT BE TAKING PLACE ON APRIL 10TH ANYMORE. It'll be the next Saturday after. Family matters came up, and it's even iffy that the next Saturday after will happen.

I'll keep you guys up to date with what's going on, okay? Sit tight.

Top Bottom