• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Wait, really?

Give me your skype ID and I will add you to the group. There's already 7 people, if anyone else wants to join so we can share our reactions then either reply to this post or PM me with your skype ID.
Add me, liquidradec, I'll probably be active later.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mewtwo is above a petty thing like gender obv.

Last edited by a moderator:

PokéMurio

Smash Apprentice
The hype is real! I hope they show Mewtwo just on the end of the direct: Iwata says good bye and screen goes black... and then the Smash logo... and dat sound...

And btw I finally have profile picture that equals my manliness!

Rocksmasha

Smash Cadet
The Mewtwo codes are going to distribute codes soon.... "I didn't receive my Mewtwo DLC code" is now a support option in Club Nintendo.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Oh my gosh, guys! I'm just so hyped up! I'm probably just going to take a shower early so I can enjoy Mewtwo as soon as he releases! Gah, I can barely take it! HYPEHYPEHYPE!!

As for Mewtwo's voice, I personally prefer Maletwo to Femtwo. If he's only going to have one voice, then I want it to be masculine. However, ideally, I want there to be a voice select so that you can choose which voice Mewtwo uses. That way, everyone gets what they want. It's a win-win!
Also, we made it to 100 pages! Congratulations, everyone!

EDIT: After the Mewtwo trailer, because of the inevitable explosion, I won't have time to read or like everyone's posts like I normally do. I apologize. Please understand. @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy - It's up to you!

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Probably won't join the Skype for the Direct because I want to just focus on the Direct.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
The Mewtwo codes are going to distribute codes soon.... "I didn't receive my Mewtwo DLC code" is now a support option in Club Nintendo.
Dude, are you freaking serious!? Oh my gosh, Mewtwo is actually releasing right after the Direct! My prediction was spot on! My hype literally cannot be described through our current means of communication! I am going to main him so hard tonight! I am freaking out so bad right now, I swear! I must prepare my body for the incoming hype storm!

KieRanaRan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KieRanaRan
3DS FC
0662-3728-1857
Male... female... SHEmale: just as long as Mewtwo keeps that sexy up throw and nair <3

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
I really hope the person I'm splitting codes with gets on in time for Mewtwo, I can't wait.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Is it bad that listening to a song as hype as Jergingha - Planet Destruction Form is actually helping to calm my nerves?

C3CC

Smash Lord
Has someone ever died because of hype? I might be the very first person ever.

By the way, happy 100th page, guys! What a way to celebrate Mewtwo's return!

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Oh god in about 30 min CrashShaqBoards will be live and waiting.:yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:

My Shaq is Ready!!!! Bring it Nintendo it's showtime!!!

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
IM BACK

MEWTWO LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

:DDDDDDDD
Dude, are you freaking serious!? Oh my gosh, Mewtwo is actually releasing right after the Direct! My prediction was spot on! My hype literally cannot be described through our current means of communication! I am going to main him so hard tonight! I am freaking out so bad right now, I swear! I must prepare my body for the incoming hype storm!
omg i was right too! :0

Top Bottom