• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Spoilers* The Awakening Lords Team, Chrom and Lucina for SSB4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hong

The Strongest
*dust dust*

I really do think this is the best thing these characters have to offer.

Otherwise, I don't think it is unrealistic to say Chrom would be an Ike replacement, and Lucina will end up being a Marth alternative if she appears at all.

The best hope for these two is the pair up mechanic. Though I suppose this topic does not get much use since it's usually discussed in the general FE thread. Was thinking of making a new moveset for the two to demonstrate their validity.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
How would you guys feel if the relationship mechanic was involved in their moveset, Chrom+Lucina would gain better stats the longer you stay in the battlefield, while keeping a good amount of attacks to the opponent.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
This could be a very interesting setup. Like Ice Climbers only, better.

Also, while it was in a most likely fake leak, I love the idea of their FS being the two of them dashing in opposite directions with swords outstretched. For one thing, it recalls the memorable scene when Chrom first meets (masked) Lucina and fights her in Arena Ferox, and I can see it functioning like Marth FS only in two directions at once (the power would have to be toned down a bit for balancing though). And to add to that, it fits even more since they are both distant descendants to Marth and even share the same blade as him.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
I'd prefer a Chrom and Lissa team-up personally.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
This could very well become possible, as Sakurai seems to going for more creative characters this time.

I fully support this.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I posted an idea I had for the two in another thread, but I never said it here.
I think the two would work best as a Marvel Vs. Capcom-esque tag team. Have Chrom be the default, and give him a tag-out move that's instant, allowing for follow-up combos and better recovery, as well as defense, fake outs, etc.

andimidna

Smash Master
I hate when people say neither of these two can be added because they'd be clones.
Seeing how this team mechanic would work would make for a moveset as/more exciting as the other newcomers.
And it is my 4th most wanted addition.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
It is odd how there is several variations on the three prominent Awakening characters. Chrom, Lucina, Chrom/Lucina, Robin, Chrom/Robin...

Though I'd prefer C/L or C/R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom