• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SPOILERS] Clear movie scenes after Final Results and Credits on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

TheRedKnightMC

Smash Cadet
So I watched some early classic mode gameplay and after the credits, a congratulations picture of your characters appears and after that final results appear you get your rewards and everything but after that...the clear movie scene of your character you chose doesn't appear anymore...it just sends you back to the character selection screen...shame that they cut that small feature out because I liked the Classic Mode clear movies on Melee and Brawl and they are quite humorous. Maybe they could return in a update or something because they need to return on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Am I the only one who liked the clear movies or?

osby

Smash Obsessed
I liked them, but I can get why they didn't do them for 70+ characters.

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
There wasn't a ton of value in those little movies, they were basically non looping gifs. I'm not too bothered by it, if anything im in favor of trimming some of the fat from these games in order to make room for something better ( I was in favor of cutting Trophies and Stickers before that was confirmed ), granted, "nothing" isn't really better. I think i'd have preferred if the "congradulations" pictures were special artwork instead of just a funny screenshot, like in Smash 64.

Top Bottom