• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Split Mario and Doc + suggestions

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
I just think Stone's acting like a stuck-up elitist ponce, but that's just me.
Having your head stuck up your own ass is a technique utilized by all the best players. When you get to become as good as me you will understand.

foxygrandpa

Smash Journeyman
Having your head stuck up your own *** is a technique utilized by all the best players. When you get to become as good as me you will understand.
can you post some vids to prove please? You might be as good as you say, or might not be. It's impossible to say without seeing you play. I doubt you're as good as you say you are though, but if you can prove me wrong, be my guest.

Papa+Stone

Wtf lol no way man. Sorry, but im not about to record myself on video playing a video game and i dont have anything to prove anyway. I do plan on going to apex 2014 and to get the most out of my trip there im trying to get as many people to MM me as possible, good or bad. If youre interested in playing me ill see if i can pm you my phone number. But unlike most people i dont lose sleep if people think im bad, i am humble and recognize my skill. Being good is reward enough.

Fortress

Smash Master
Wtf lol no way man. Sorry, but im not about to record myself on video playing a video game and i dont have anything to prove anyway.
Then I guess you're not as great as you talked yourself up to be. That's the end of the discussion, I suppose.

Papa+Stone

Do i really need to record myself playing a video game to show to less healthy people on the internet? I work out, i dont have to prove my skills anymore

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
idk man mario is already perfect if u ask me
players just need to step they game up
What are you talking about lolololawl? :troll: Mario is easily the worst character in the game. Whenever he moves he immediately explodes. He has absolutely no combos. Like as soon as he hits his opponent he gets star ko'd. And his recovery is bad because he has 0 air speed and his up b send him 100000 miles backwards towards the blast line. He ****ing sucks! :troll:

Papa+Stone

What are you talking about lolololawl? :troll: Mario is easily the worst character in the game. Whenever he moves he immediately explodes. He has absolutely no combos. Like as soon as he hits his opponent he gets star ko'd. And his recovery is bad because he has 0 air speed and his up b send him 100000 miles backwards towards the blast line. He ****ing sucks! :troll:
Are you kidding me have you even played mario? Hes so good in this game, one of the most solid characters. I can tell you have no skill and no clue as to how his character performs

Papa+Stone

I was joking. That's why it was surrounded with troll faces :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I apologize, its just that it can be really frustrating how everyone here is cyberbullying me and disrespecting my suggestions. You cant really blame me for being mad at these losers, but again im sorry i snapped at you

GingaBread

Smash Cadet
So just to confirm, Doc's pills will have the same trajectory/hitboxes of Mario's fireballs? I saw some doc P:M play today and his pills seemed less effective for some reason

GeZ

Smash Lord
Wtf lol no way man. Sorry, but im not about to record myself on video playing a video game and i dont have anything to prove anyway. I do plan on going to apex 2014 and to get the most out of my trip there im trying to get as many people to MM me as possible, good or bad. If youre interested in playing me ill see if i can pm you my phone number. But unlike most people i dont lose sleep if people think im bad, i am humble and recognize my skill. Being good is reward enough.
This thread hurt me. Papa+Stone get it together dude. Mario is solid as hell.

You can't prove you're a good player because EVERY one of your posts has been full of baseless, illinformed, trash non statements. Good players understand the characters that the prosletize for and it shows in their writing. Nothing shows in your writing. I don't trust you to know Mario's cape from his ass. And humble? Seriously? Of all the words to use, you choose humble to describe yourself?

In response to GingaBread Doc is exactly the same as Mario. Pills are the same as fireballs. Fsmash is the same as Fsmash. S'all the same.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
This thread hurt me. Papa+Stone get it together dude. Mario is solid as hell.

You can't prove you're a good player because EVERY one of your posts has been full of baseless, illinformed, trash non statements. Good players understand the characters that the prosletize for and it shows in their writing. Nothing shows in your writing. I don't trust you to know Mario's cape from his ***. And humble? Seriously? Of all the words to use, you choose humble to describe yourself?

In response to GingaBread Doc is exactly the same as Mario. Pills are the same as fireballs. Fsmash is the same as Fsmash. S'all the same.

With the exception of a better recovery than Doc and much more free movement than Doc. Mario has kill power of Doc and the combo shenanigans that he has in Melee. I love this guy and it pains me that I can't play him on Wifi since he desyncs online. :( Honestly, he is perfect as he is now... Although if the PMBR wants to give him a few buffs like a slight increase of distance on BThrow, then I won't stop them. :p Regardless, he is nearly flawless as he is now design-wise. :mario2:

Top Bottom