• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spirits Ricochet: Oh gosh, it's finally over! And to think, I didn't even play! Pokechu wins again.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
hah! take that moy moy!!! ALICE IS OUR PROM QUEEN!!!

if you try to sabotage me ever again... :cry: I hate to say this.... :(.... I really do... :c.... but I will have to HURT you :crying:... dont make me do it moy it will hurt me more than it will hurt you :sadeyes:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
this looks like a BAND!!

:crying::sadeyes::cry::c:(

the Teardroppers!!! I'd listen to it

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
It ends at 5:00 . Anything at 5:00 counts as in at the day end. At least, that's how I have been interpreting it. But then again, I haven't had people post their votes at 5:00 before *gggggggggggggggggggggggrumble*45*

Now it would be my joy to finish this. I'll post the actual damage done right now.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It ends at 5:00 . Anything at 5:00 counts as in at the day end. At least, that's how I have been interpreting it. But then again, I haven't had people post their votes at 5:00 before *gggggggggggggggggggggggrumble*45*

Now it would be my joy to finish this. I'll post the actual damage done right now.
It's OK. I saved you stress! Imagine the market spirit battle. The winner of the item would be out, but it'd still be a 3 way battle LOL

What if we each chose one different color? Like I had red, Moy blue and Shish green? Who would win that spirit? :laugh:

breaking the tie was a necessary evil

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
PHASE 4 RESULTS

STANDARD:
Pokechu: Shoots Moydow (But Moydow shot self, so Pokechu endures 1 damage)
Pyra: Shoots Self (...but nobody shot Pyra… Pyra endures 1 damage)
Shishœ: Shoots Pokechu (Pokechu endures 1 damage & Nia is DEFEATED)
Moydow: Shoots Self (Successful!)
ShinyLegendary: Shoots ShotoStar (ShotoStar endures 1 damage)
GoldenYuiitusin: Shoots Shishœ (but the damage is nullified, so no damage is dealt)
Red Ryu: Shoots Smashing Ramen (Smashing Ramen endures 1 damage)
Zeke the Zekenator: Shoots Alice Phantasma (but Alice Phantasma shot self, so Zeke the Zekenator endures 1 damage)
Z25: Shoots Air
Alice Phantasma
: Shoots Self (Successful)
ShotoStar: Misfire

PRIMARY:
Eevee performs their primary attack on Red Ryu; however, it’s not very effective
Rex protects Shishœ, nullifying all damage that they would receive this phase
Skull Kid & Majora’s Mask performs their primary attack on GoldenYuiitusin; however, it’s not very effective

SUPPORT:
Ness’s Father causes early game attacks to deal more damage but it’s effectiveNess wears out as the game progresses. (Moydow was targeted, but they shot self, so Pokechu endures an additional 1 damage)
Sheriff causes an attack to deal double damage if the target used a support spirit; the target also used a support spirit! (Pokechu endures an additional 1 damage)
Wind Fish allows an attack to deal double damage on phases that are multiples of four, and deal +1 damage any time else; however, nothing seems to happen.​

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
aww

I anticipated your betrayal, Moy... but I assume you anticipated my anticipation!!

This is WAR! :cry:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
dang I really had this planned out too smh

I give up! don't talk to me or my son ever again :bowsette:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
OK shish and moy yall win

I'm staying out of EVERYONE's way now, I'm just shooting air for the rest of the game. I'm innocent!! waves white flag

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Pokechu: 10/16
Pyra: 7.5/12
Shishœ: 8/12
Moydow: 10/16
ShinyLegendary: 9/12
BarDulL: 10/12
GoldenYuiitusin: 8/12
Red Ryu: 7.5/12
Zeke the Zekenator: 7/12
Jojalole: 12/12
Z25: 11/12
Alice Phantasma: 12/12
Smashing Ramen: 8.5/12
ShotoStar: 8.5/12

==============================

Item Results:

Alice Phantasma walks away as the undisputed champion of this phase’s vote, earning themselves Cease with 3 votes! Congratulations! Also, Shishœ and Pokechu are eligible for the market spirit, Bytans, but Moydow and Pyra are not.

Additionally, Pyra, Shishœ, and Z25 enter a mandatory spirit fight for Blaziken… but what’s this? Pyra, Shishœ, and Z25 all equipped spirit that counter each other in the type triangle? Well in that case, we need to resort to slots for the second priority. Whichever spirit has the least amount of slots will walk home with the market spirit. The results are in: Shishœ’s spirit has the least amount of slots, and is awarded with Blaziken A1 (1.5/4)!

(Pyra and Z25 each endure 1 damage after being attacked by Shishœ)

Items up for grabs. To vote for somebody to receive an item say "Vote: Player" in the thread. Each person only has two votes to use. You may not vote for yourself. The players with the top two most votes will both receive this item.

Twin Impact [Target] (Usage)

Deal double damage. If both Twin Impacts are used on the same phase, then deal triple damage. If both Twin Impact users target the same player, the damage will pierce reflection (but not nullification. Additionally, shooting air will dispel the damage)

Spirit on the market. Each vote for the item will also count towards them entering the running for the Market Competition.

Bandana Waddle Dee N3 (1.5/4)

Phase 5 ends on April 7th at 5:00 PM EST​

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alright so I haven't been paying attention much except for last minute prodding by Utop (sorry m8 lol), BUT

Your boy Bard would like to be able to do double damage for memes.

Vote for Bardeezy-chan and your dreams will come true

Edit: changed syntax because it was deplorable

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

BarDulL

Town Vampire
>asks people to vote for me
>several people proceed to vote for other players and ignore me except for pokechu

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
Thank you for the item~

Zeke the Zekenator: Shoots Alice Phantasma (but Alice Phantasma shot self, so Zeke the Zekenator endures 1 damage)
:3c

Vote: Bardull
Vote: Pokechu

D

Deleted member

I think you got your actions mixed up with mine, buddy
No.
You attacked me Phase 2 and Phase 3.
Don't try to bull**** me.

You attacked me twice in a row before I even shot you ONCE.
You started this goddamn war.

And guess what? If you really shot me, have fun taking the hit instead while I wasn't even aiming for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom