• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spirits Ricochet: Oh gosh, it's finally over! And to think, I didn't even play! Pokechu wins again.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
PHASE 13 RESULTS

STANDARD:
Pokechu: Shoots Air
Pyra
: Shoots Self (...but nobody shot Pyra… Pyra endures 1 damage)
ShinyLegendary: Misfires
BarDulL: Shoots Shishœ (Shishœ suffers 1 damage and Blaziken is DEFEATED)
JDCabrera: Misfires
Red Ryu: Shoots Smashing Ramen (Smashing Ramen suffers 1 damage and Ronin is DEFEATED)
Jojalole: Misfires (Jojalole hurt themself in confusion… Jojalole endures 1 damage)
Z25: Shoots Self (Successful!)
Alice Phantasma: Shoots Air

PRIMARY:
Blaziken performs a primary attack that pierces reflection on Z25; it’s super effective! (but no damage is dealt) (but the attack pierced reflection)
Duster performs their primary attack on Z25; it’s super effective! (but no damage is dealt)
Hades performs their primary attack on Shishœ; it's super effective! (Shishœ endures 2 damage)
Queen Elincia performs their primary attack on Smashing Ramen; it’s super effective! (Smashing Ramen endures 2 damage)
Ronin unleashes an ultimate attack against Red Ryu and their party! However, it was blocked by the equipped spirit, so no damage is dealt.

SUPPORT:
Coo makes a player receive half damage when shooting air (but the player didn’t receive damage, so it was all for naught)
Elise heals a player by 1 HP if a spirit was killed
Regigigas nullifies incoming damage at the cost of being unable to use a primary ability
Vince improves the effectiveness of a player’s battering items! Be careful!

ITEMS:
Necropebbles are tossed onto the dirt to revive Lyn (Blade Lord) with 1 HP
Twist of Fate reveals the good ole' switcheroo, being that Shishœ's spirit's HP was Zeke the Zekenator's the whole time! (This item takes phase priority)

==============================

Remaining Health:

Pokechu Pokechu : 4.5/16
Pyra Pyra : 5/16
@Shishœ: 8.5/24
Moydow Moydow : 6/16
@ShinyLegendary: 4/16
BarDulL BarDulL : 5.5/16
@JDCabrera: 3.5/12
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu : 4/16
@Zeke The Zekenator: 2.5/12
Jojalole Jojalole : 1/12
Z25 Z25 : 1/13
Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma : 6.5/16
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku : 0.5/16
@ShotoStar: 1.5/12

Phase 14 ends on May 1st at 9:00 PM EST​

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
PHASE 14 RESULTS

STANDARD:
Pokechu: Shoots Air
Moydow: Shoots Air
BarDulL: Shoots Shishœ (Shishœ suffers 2 damage and Dry Bowser is DEFEATED)
Red Ryu: Shoots Self (Successful!)
Jojalole: Misfires (but Jojalole's broken gun is on a grace period)
Z25: Shoots Jojalole with shrapnel (Jojalole suffers 3 damage and Rex is DEFEATED)
Smashing Ramen: Shoots Red Ryu (but Red Ryu shot self, so Smashing Ramen suffers 3 damage and Guile is DEFEATED)
ShotoStar: Shoots Smashing Ramen (Smashing Ramen endures 3 damage)

PRIMARY:
Caeda performs their primary attack on Jojalole; but both players equipped the same combination! (Jojalole endures 2 damage)
Dry Bowser forces everybody who attacks a specific player to be redirected to Z25 (but nobody attacked the player, so it was all for naught)
Galacta Knight performs their primary attack on Alice Phantasma; it’s super effective! (Alice Phantasma suffers 3.5 damage & JDCabrera endures 0.5 damage and Caeda is DEFEATED)
Galeem unleashes a powerful heal, gifting 1 HP to all of the player's spirits besides Galeem
Mega Diancie performs their primary attack on Alice Phantasma; it’s super effective! (Alice Phantasma endures 3 damage)
Morag performs their primary attack on Shishœ; however, it wasn’t very effective

SUPPORT:
Lip equips a battering item to deal +4 damage to Shishœ (but nothing seems to happen…)
Dr. Wright equips a supermassive Ore Club to deal 3 damage to Zeke the Zekenator, and sends a whirlwind into the sky? It appears the whirlwind will find it’s way back to the ground next phase (Zeke the Zekenator suffers 3 damage and Mòrag is DEFEATED)

ITEMS:
Spirits across the World of Light feel a rise in Atmospheric Power! All attacks deal an additional +1 damage!
Red Ryu has been Stunned Speechless, and is immobile for a phase! While they cannot act, players may equip support spirits in Red Ryu’s name. Any support spirits directed to Red Ryu will be used by Red Ryu

Remaining Health:

Pokechu: 4.5/16
Pyra: 9/16
Shishœ: 7.5/24
Moydow: 6/16
ShinyLegendary: 4/16
BarDulL: 5.5/16
JDCabrera: 3/12
Red Ryu: 4/16
Zeke the Zekenator: 1.5/12
Jojalole: -4/12
Z25: 1/13
Alice Phantasma: 4.5/16
Smashing Ramen: -2.5/16
ShotoStar: 1.5/12

Jojalole (0/12) has been ELIMINATED!
Smashing Ramen (0/16) has been ELIMINATED!

Phase 15 ends on May 4th at 9:00 PM EST​

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Welp... I saw it coming... lol

gg y'all

At least I didn't go down alone

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Jojalole's party of spirits:

PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | | Lyn A2 (0/4) | Rex S3 (0/4) | Rayman N3 (0/4) This spirit can attack | You may select a player to defend, and all damage that would be dealt to this player is nullified (cannot select self) | You may select a player to learn the name of the equipped spirits (all spirits of the same type and slot have all the same abilities) SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS ** Mythra | *Fiora | ** Great Zapfish
The attack will pierce reflection and kill the spirit, but will self-destruct at the end of the phase | Gets +1 defense, and deals +1 damage | Gets +3 defense N/A | ** Walhart | *Excitebike
N/A | Nullifies all damage to you this phase, but cannot use primary ability | If attacked by multiple players, one attack is nullified Items: | Pity (Instant) | You cannot take damage for one phase

Smashing Ramen's party of spirits:

PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | | | Ronin [BigImage]
Wrestler & Reporter D2 (0/4) | Eevee N2 (0/4) | Guile D2 (0.5/4) | Ronin A0 (0.5/4) This spirit can attack | This spirit can attack | This spirit can attack | Twice per game, attack all of one player's spirits, including non-equipped spirits (matchup still based on equipped spirit) SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS * Snip & Clip | ** Aryll | * Unira | N/A Deal double damage if spirit has never been attacked | If all other owned spirits have been defeated, deal double damage and take half of damage dealt | Deal 1 damage on the subsequent phase | N/A
* Moley | N/A | * Shedninja | N/A
Deals 1 damage to 1 other player | N/A | Take one damage immediately to negate three damage incoming | N/A
Items: | Stunned Speechless | (Usage) | Next phase, the target cannot act, vote, or communicate in PMs. However, other players will have the ability to use their own Support Spirits in the target’s name, which is not allowed at any other time. (Can still be defended.)

Given any support spirit, the ability they possess in Ultimate is what determines the ability they grant in this Ricochet. This is standard for every player; how does this new knowledge apply to you?

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
PHASE 15 RESULTS

STANDARD:
Pokechu: Misfires
Pyra: Shoots Moydow (but Moydow shot self, so no damage is dealt)
Shishœ: Shoots Pyra (but no damage is dealt)
Moydow: Shoots Self (Successful!)
BarDulL: Shoots Self (...but nobody shot BarDulL… BarDulL endures 1 damage)
Red Ryu: Misfires
Zeke the Zekenator: Shoots Self (Successful!)
Z25: Shoots Self (...but nobody shot Z25... Z25 suffers 1 damage and Geno is DEFEATED)
Alice Phantasma: Shoots Self (Successful!)
ShotoStar: Shoots Zeke the Zekenator (but Zeke the Zekenator shot self, so ShotoStar suffers 1 damage and Duster is DEFEATED)

PRIMARY:
Akuma unleashes an ultimate attack against Alice Phantasma and their party! It bypasses their defenses! (But Alice Phantasma shot self, so the attack is reversed) (An attack hits! ShinyLegendary suffers 2 damage and Big Boss is DEFEATED) (An attack hits! ShinyLegnedary endures 2 damage and Mega Diancie is DEFEATED)
Galacta Knight performs their primary attack on Red Ryu; however, it’s not very effective

SUPPORT:
Rock Mario causes an attack to deal double damage if the equipped spirit uses physical attacks; they do, so it is successful (ShotoStar endures 1 damage)
King Hippo nullifies 2 or less damage with repercussions on failure

ITEMS:
Necropebbles are tossed onto the dirt to revive Big Boss with 1 HP

Remaining Health:

Pyra Pyra : 9/16
@Shishœ: 7/24
Moydow Moydow : 6/16
@ShinyLegendary: 3/16
BarDulL BarDulL : 4.5/16
@JDCabrera: 3/12
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu : 4/16
@Zeke The Zekenator: 1.5/12
Z25 Z25 : 0/13
Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma : 4.5/16
@ShotoStar: 1/12

Z25 has been ELIMINATED

Phase 16 ends on May 5th at 9:00 PM EST​

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well **** lol.

Thought someone might try to finish me.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
PHASE 16 RESULTS

STANDARD:
Pokechu: Misfires (Pokechu hurt themself in confusion… Pokechu endures 1 damage)
Pyra: Misfires
BarDulL: Shoots Pyra (Pyra endures 1 damage)
JDCabrera: Shoots ShotoStar (but ShotoStar shot self, so JDCabrera endures 1 damage)
Red Ryu: Shoots Shishœ (Shishœ endures 0.75 damage) (but ShotoStar shot self, so Shishœ endures 0.75 damage) (Red Ryu endures 0.5 recoil damage and Proto Man is DEFEATED)
Zeke the Zekenator: Shoots Self (...but nobody shot Zeke the Zekenator… Zeke the Zekenator endures 1 damage)
Alice Phantasma: Shoots Moydow (Moydow endures 1 damage)
ShotoStar: Shoots Self (Successful!)

PRIMARY:
Ephraim performs their primary attack on Alice Phantasma; it’s super effective! (Alice Phantasma endures 2 damage and Waluigi is DEFEATED)
Lyon grabs ShotoStar to split their received damage

Remaining Health:

Pokechu: 3.5/16
Pyra: 8/16
Shishœ: 5.5/24
Moydow: 5/16
ShinyLegendary: 3/16
BarDulL: 4.5/16
JDCabrera: 2/12
Red Ryu: 3.5/16
Zeke the Zekenator: 0.5/12
Alice Phantasma: 3.5/16
ShotoStar: 1/12

Phase 17 ends on May 9th at 9:00 PM EST

SUDDEN DEATH begins on Phase 21, after 20 phases of normal gameplay. Better get any damage increases out soon!
(In sudden death, a successful primary attack is guaranteed to kill a spirit, dealing double damage, and normal shots/failed self shots deal double damage to compensate. 2 misfires in a row starting on Phase 21 will result in instant death dealt from the host)

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
PHASE 17 RESULTS

STANDARD:
Pyra: Shoots Self (Successful!)
Shishœ: Shoots Self (...but nobody shot Shishœ… Shishœ endures 1 damage)
Moydow: Shoots Self (...but nobody shot Moydow… Moydow endures 1 damage)
ShinyLegendary: Shoots Air (ShinyLegendary suffers 0.5 recoil damage)
JDCabrera: Misfires
Red Ryu: Shoots Pyra (but Pyra shot Self… Red Ryu suffers 1.5 damage and Mach Rider is DEFEATED)
Zeke the Zekenator: Shoots Self (Successful!)
Alice Phantasma: Shoots Self (...but nobody shot Alice Phantasma… Alice Phantasma endures 1 damage)
ShotoStar: Shoots Zeke the Zekenator (but Zeke the Zekenator shot self... ShotoStar suffers 1 damage and Jimmy T is DEFEATED)

PRIMARY:
Captain Toad performs their primary attack on ShinyLegendary; however, it’s not very effective
Skull Kid & Majora’s Mask perform their primary attack on Pyra; however, it’s not very effective

Remaining Health:

Pyra Pyra : 8/16
@Shishœ: 5/24
Moydow Moydow : 4/16
@ShinyLegendary: 2.5/16
@JDCabrera: 2/12
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu : 3/16
@Zeke The Zekenator: 0.5/12
Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma : 2.5/16
@ShotoStar: 0/12

ShotoStar has been ELIMINATED

Phase 18 ends on May 14th at 9:00 PM EST

SUDDEN DEATH begins on Phase 21, after 20 phases of normal gameplay. Better get any damage increases out soon!

I feared I would have to do this again; wanted to apologize, because I had Shishoe down for 0.5 less HP than what they actually had. Additionally, Pokechu shot self two phases ago, but it was buried in our conversation. They did not misfire in confusion, only once.​

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I'm surprised the GAME has lasted this long. Sudden Death starts after 3 normal phases, so we should be coming to a close very shortly. My biggest fear in all of DGames is simply dying, which is why my personal objective for every game I play in is see how long I can hold out. Unfortunately, I balanced the game around this mindset so people have been able to cling onto life longer than what they should have. But don't worry, things will change very soon.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
The deceased parties:

PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | | Geno A3 (0/5) | Mecha Ridley S3 (0/4) | Mr. L A2 (0/4) You may select a player to take control of a random, unequipped spirit of theirs and can use it for one phase as if it were your own | You may select a player to defend, and all damage that would be dealt to this player is nullified (cannot select self) | This spirit can attack SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS * Mallow | *** Dr. Wright | *Elite Beat Agents
Take double damage to give double damage | Target two people; deal +1 damage and deal 1 damage on the subsequent phase | If one spirit remains, deal +1 damage and gain +1 defense
** Regigigas | N/A | * Sandbag Nullifies all damage to you this turn, but cannot use primary ability | N/A | If one spirit remains, gain +2 defense
Items: | Werekillian Tunic (Usage) | Increases the life total of your primary spirit to 5, and heals by 1

PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | | Claus N3 (0/4) | Duster A1 (0/4) | Jimmy T S2 (0/4) You may select a player to learn the name of the equipped spirits (all spirits of the same type and slot have all the same abilities) | This spirit can attack . Thrice per game, you may specify that you want this spirit to pierce reflection and nullification | This spirit can attack SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS * Dribble & Spitz | * Rock Mario | ** Rocky
If a "Battering Item Equip" spirit is possessed, switches instances of "1"s with "3"s | Deal +1 damage, but double if the primary spirit uses physical attacks in its original game (do these psynergize) | If your target uses a support spirit, disable its effects and steal the spirit for future use; cannot apply for a 3-slot spirit use * Hal Emmerich | N/A | N/A
Equips a battering item to deal +1 damage | N/A | N/A
* Madame Couture | N/A | N/A
Deal +1 damage, but double if the primary spirit uses physical attacks in its original game (do these psynergize) | N/A | N/A
Items: | Passway of Zen (Passive) | All of your attackers are automatically forced to misfire

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
PHASE 18 RESULTS

STANDARD:
Pokechu: Misfires
Pyra: Misfires
BarDulL: Misfires
Red Ryu: Shoots Air
Zeke the Zekenator: Misfires
Alice Phantasma: Shoots Shishœ (Shishœ endures 0.5 damage) (Pyra endures 0.5 damage)

PRIMARY:
Ephraim performs their primary attack on Red Ryu; it's super effective! (Red Ryu endures 2 damage)
Galacta Knight performs their primary attack on Zeke the Zekenator; it’s super effective! (Zeke the Zekenator suffers 3 damage and Hades is DEFEATED) (JDCabrera endures 0.5 damage)
Lyon grabs Pyra, splitting their received damage (Successful!)

Remaining Health:

Pyra Pyra : 7.5/16
@Shishœ: 4.5/24
@ShinyLegendary: 2.5/16
@JDCabrera: 1.5/12
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu : 1/16
@Zeke The Zekenator: -1.5/12

Zeke the Zekenator has been ELIMINATED

Phase 19 ends on May 22th at 9:00 PM EST

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
PHASE 19 RESULTS

STANDARD:
Pokechu: Misfires; Pokechu hurts themselves in confusion! (Pokechu endures 1 damage)
Pyra: Misfires; Pyra hurts themselves in confusion! (Pyra endures 1 damage)
Shishœ: Shoots Self (Successful!)
ShinyLegendary: Misfires; ShinyLegendary hurts themselves in confusion! (ShinyLegendary endures 1 damage)
BarDulL: Misfires; BarDulL hurts themselves in confusion! (BarDulL endures 1 damage)
Red Ryu: Shoots Pyra (Pyra endures 0 damage)
Alice Phantasma: Shoots Shishœ (But Shishœ shot self, so Alice Phantasma endures 0 damage)

PRIMARY:
Galacta Knight performs their primary attack on Red Ryu; however, it’s not very effective
Queen Elincia performs their primary attack on BarDulL; it’s super effective! (BarDulL endures 1 damage and Skull Kid & Majora's Mask is DEFEATED)

ITEMS:
Atmospheric Tonnage causes every player to receive +2 defense for one turn (Misfire damage still passes through)

HOST:
Pyra endures ∞ damage and Pyra is ELIMINATED
BarDulL endures ∞ damage and BarDulL is ELIMINATED

Remaining Health:

Pokechu Pokechu : 3.5/16
Pyra Pyra : 0/16
@Shishœ: 4.5/24
@ShinyLegendary: 1.5/16
BarDulL BarDulL : 0/16
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu : 1/16

Pyra has been ELIMINATED
BarDulL has been ELIMINATED

Phase 20 ends on May 28th at 9:00 PM EST

SUDDEN DEATH begins next phase. This phase will proceed as normal. Next phase, successful primary attacks will kill the spirit, and shots will deal 2 damage instead of 1. Misfiring once will remove you from the game. Successful self shots deal double damage back to the attacker.​

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
The deceased parties:

PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | | | Lyn (Blade Lord) A2 (0/4) | Tharja G2 (0/4) | Aisya D2 (0/4) | Galeem N0 (0/4) This spirit can attack | This spirit can attack | This spirit can attack | Thrice per game, you may heal each of your remaining spirits* (discluding this spirit as well as killed spirits) one HP SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS ** BlueShark | * Frillard | * King Hippo | N/A
Deals 1 damage to 2 other players | You are notified in your PM if a player targets you, and spirit is used | Nullifies damage if 2 or less is received; if more, takes 1 damage | N/A
N/A | * Ouendan | * Winged Pikmin | N/A
N/A | If one spirit remains, deal +1 damage and gain +1 defense | You take half damage for all attacks except for one, which is at full | N/A
Items: | Eggplantify [Target] | (Usage) | Converts any 1-slot support spirits into Eggplants, and any 2-slot support spirits into Eggplant Wizards.

PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | | | Alucard S3 (0/4) | Zero (Z-Saber) A2 (0/4) | Skull Kid & Majora's Mask G2 (0/4) | Bandana Waddle Dee N3 (0/4) You may select a player to defend, and all damage that would be dealt to this player is nullified (cannot select self) | This spirit can attack | This spirit can attack | You may select a player to learn the name of the equipped spirits (all spirits of the same type and slot have all the same abilities) SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS ** Death | * Hard Man | * Fairy Bottle | *** Madame Butterfly
If you kill a spirit, heals spirit used to attack by 1 HP | Deal +1 damage, but double if the primary spirit uses a weapon (does it psynergize) | Equips a throwing item to deal 1 damage on the subsequent phase | You may allot however much damage was dealt to you as healing to your remaining spirits * Hector (Vania) | * Beat | * Wind Fish | N/A
Equips a battering item to deal +1 damage | Shooting air deals 1 damage to everybody who attacked you | Deal double damage on phases that are multiples of four, else it's +1 damage | N/A

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
PHASE 20 RESULTS

STANDARD:
Pokechu: Shoots Air (Pokechu endures 0.5 damage)
Shishœ: Misfires
Moydow: Misfires
ShinyLegendary: Misfires (Triple misfire, ShinyLegendary is removed from the game)
Red Ryu: Shoots Air
Alice Phantasma: Shoots Moydow (Moydow suffers 1 damage and Ephraim is DEFEATED)

PRIMARY:
Galacta Knight performs their primary attack on Red Ryu; however, it is not very effective

SUPPORT:
Eggplant heals 0.5 HP to a player’s equipped spirit

HOST:
Shishœ suffers ∞ damage and Shishœ is ELIMINATED

Remaining Health:

Pokechu Pokechu : 3/16
@Shishœ: 0/24
Moydow Moydow : 3/16
@ShinyLegendary: 0/16
R red Ryu: 1.5/16

Shishœ has been ELIMINATED
ShinyLegendary has been ELIMINATED

Phase 21 ends on June 10th at 9:00 PM EST

If you misfire, you die. Whoever has the most HP at the end of this phase wins.

14. Jojalole
13. Smashing Ramen
12. Z25
11. ShotoStar
10. Zeke the Zekenator
9. Pyra
8. BarDulL
7. Shishœ
6. ShinyLegendary

===

Pokechu
Moydow
JDCabrera
Red Ryu
Alice Phantasma

5 players remain. How will the final phase of sudden death fare? All attacks deal double damage for this phase alone. If you misfire, you are immediately killed. Whoever has the most HP wins!

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
The deceased parties:

PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | PRIMA RIE S |
| | Lyon G1 (0/4) | Specter Knight A2 (0/4) | Eliwood N2 (0/4) You may select a player to grab, and all damage that would be dealt to you this phase is split between you and the player | This spirit can attack | This spirit can attack SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS * Sheriff | ** Hector (FE) | * Nikki Deal double damage to those who also had used support spirits in the same phase as this support spirit; if not, then normal damage | No action; takes half damage, and deals +2 damage next phase | Nullifies damage if 2 or less is received; if more than 2 damage is received, you take an additional 1 damage N/A | N/A | * Mite
N/A | N/A | Nullifies damage dealt by two players; if attacked by more than two players, then spirit dies PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | | Blaziken A1 (0/4) | Bytans G0 (0/4) | Dry Bowser S1 (0/4) This spirit can attack . Thrice per game, you may specify that you want this to pierce reflection and nullification | You may select a player to disable, in which they cannot use any primary or support Abilities (can still take standard action) | You may select two players to watch* and target; all primary abilities directed at your watched are redirected to your target SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS * Yakuman Player | N/A | * Pak E. Derm
If one spirit remains, deal +2 damage | N/A | If self shot is successful, deal double damage back to attackers
Items: | Twin Impact [Target] (Usage) | Deal double damage. If both Twin Impacts are used on the same phase, then deal triple damage. If both Twin Impact users target the same player, the damage will pierce reflection Items: | Atmospheric Tonnage (Usage) | Every player receives +2 defense on the phase that this was used

PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | PRIMARIES | | | Big Boss G2 (0/4) | Mega Diancie G3 (0/4) | Akuma A0 (0/4) | Dixie Kong G3 (0/4) This spirit can attack | This spirit can attack . Thrice per game, you may specify that want this spirit to deal one damage even if you lose the matchup | Twice per game, attack all of one player's spirits, including non-equipped spirits (matchup still based on equipped spirit) | This spirit can attack . Thrice per game, you may specify that want this spirit to deal one damage even if you lose the matchup SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS | SUPPORTS * Victini | *** Gold Mario | N/A | * Phantom Thieves of Hearts
Deals +2 damage, but cannot be defended nor communicate through PMs | Nullifies all damage done to you this phase | N/A | Take a copy of the item up for grabs
* Mew | N/A | N/A | * Futaba Sakura
Deal double damage on phases that are multiples of four, else it's +1 damage | N/A | N/A | If one spirit remains, deal +2 damage
N/A | N/A | N/A | * Toy-Con Car
N/A | N/A | N/A | Redirects your target player to yourself, and you take half damage

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
nah, we're just playing the greatest game of chess ever played so phases take awhile.

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
PHASE 20 RESULTS

STANDARD:
Pokechu: Shoots Moydow (Moydow endures 2 damage)
Moydow: Misfires
Red Ryu: Shoots Alice Phantasma (Alice Phantasma endures 2 damage)
Alice Phantasma: Shoots Red Ryu (Red Ryu suffers 2 damage and Deku Link is DEFEATED)

PRIMARY:
Galacta Knight performs their primary attack on Red Ryu; however, it is not very effective

HOST:
Moydow suffers ∞ damage and Moydow is ELIMINATED

Remaining Health:

Pokechu Pokechu : 3/16
Moydow Moydow : 0/16
R red : 0/16
Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma : 0.5/16

Moydow has been ELIMINATED
Red Ryu has been ELIMINATED

14. Jojalole
13. Smashing Ramen
12. Z25
11. ShotoStar
10. Zeke the Zekenator
9. Pyra
8. BarDulL
7. Shishœ
6. ShinyLegendary
5. Moydow
4. Red Ryu

===

3. Alice Phantasma
2. JDCabrera
1. Pokechu

GGs to all the contestants! The final round has come and gone, and it has been a pleasure playing with all of you! Now, for some quick statistics:

3 users deleted their accounts: GoldenYuiitusin, ShotoStar, ShinyLegendary
5 additional users have gone inactive from the site: SmashingRamen, Pyra, BarDulL, Shishœ, and Moydow
Over 100 prods

I don't know why I was waiting for Moy, because infinite prods isn't a great idea. I realized that nobody was really itching to get this game done on a deadline, so I took my time as well. It might have been a pain to keep track of everything, but this was still a great experience. The Quick-Draw Ricochet worked out much better, and I will not host anymore games of Ricochet. Thanks for playing everyone!​

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
WAIT YO HOLD UP! WE ACTUALLY ENDED UP FINISHING THIS?!

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS!

Well, gg!

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Sucks to see a game implode due to the inactivity of players, the setup seemed really cool and I hope the next time we get a riccochet game going people can play to the end.

(I know that for most people the inactivity was due to IRL things, but I’m just optimistic for the next round)

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Over half the users left.

Thanos went off-balance.
I was wrong about Smashing Ramen, they came back. Except for Jojalole left. So the balance is back to even.

This is so sad. Also we had 2 username switches so @ryumo the Zekenator and #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu you can come by and visit.

Thanos: I can eliminate half of a population with the snap of my fingers.
Smashboards: Hold my Ricochet.

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
what have we learned from this and champs?

well, it is as ive said for the past milennia in my foolproof plan

always kill pokechu

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
3rd place hype.

Since I don't think shishoe is hosting her ricochet anymore that also ends the obligations I had. It's been fun playing rico with you all~

Top Bottom