• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spirit Board Ideas for Kazuya

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
What would be a good Spirit Board for Kazuya? Let's primarily stick with characters from Tekken 1-7

Here were my ideas:

1. Kazuya Mishima (Gi) (Fighter Spirit)
  2. Kazuya Mishima (Suit) (Fighter Spirit)
  3. Heihachi (Kazuya, ★★★★)
  4. Yoshimitsu (Color 7 :ultgreninja:, ★★★)
  5. King (Color 5 :ultincineroar:, ★★)
  6. Paul (default :ultken:, ★★)
  7. Nina :Color 8 :ultzss:, ★)
  8. Kuma (default :ultbanjokazooie:, ★)
  9. Jin Kazama (Kazuya and Color 7 :ultdarkpit:, ★★★) -> Devil Jin (★★★★)
  10. Xiaoyu (default :ultminmin, ★★)
  11. Mokujin (default :ultpacman:, ★)
  12. Asuka (:ultbrawler:, ★★)
  13. Jinpachi (Kazuya, ★★★★)
  14. Alisa (Color 5 :ultmegaman:, ★★)
  15. Devil Kazuya (Kazuya, ★★★) -> Devil Kazuya X (★★★★)

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Probably the Mishima Family (Heihachi, Kazumi, Jinpachi, Jin and Jun)
Other than that there's not much else, I could throw in the Jack robots, Asuka, Lili, Ancient Ogre, Lars and Alisa.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Okay, I think I'm starting to get a better idea:
I wanted to represent Tekken 1-7 as much as possible. Please lemme know if there are characters I should add.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
  13. Alisa (Color 5 :ultmegaman:, ★★)
  14. Devil Kazuya (Kazuya, ★★★) -> Devil Kazuya X (★★★★)
I wanted to represent Tekken 1-7 as much as possible. Please lemme know if there are characters I should add.
Probably should replace devil Kazuya or add Jinpachi in as the legend spirit, other than Heihachi he is basically the big bad final boss in Tekken that is tied to the lore of the Mishima Family being the great grandfather even if he rarely appear.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Probably should replace devil Kazuya or add Jinpachi in, other than Heihachi he is basically the big bad final boss in Tekken that is tied to the lore of the Mishima Family even if he rarely appear.
I wasn't really aiming for Jinpachi to begin with but what deos Devil Kazuya have to do with Jinpachi that warrants the former's replacement?

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
I wasn't really aiming for Jinpachi to begin with but what deos Devil Kazuya have to do with Jinpachi that warrants the former's replacement?
If the case where we got only 1 legend spirit i totally swap him out since I doubt that something like Safer Sephiroth is going to be the legend spirit, the reason is kinda convoluted and it's been so long since I pay attention to the story but essentially it's not for the fact Devil Kazuya has a connection other than him being turned into a demon himself and fought as a final boss in Tekken 5, granted it is Kazumi who's the one that inherit it while Jinpachi is just possessed but rather him being the oldest of the Mishima Family so far. Although for an even more close connection I would probably somehow swap it with Jun Kazama since she is his wife and Jin's mother and all in all the one that could sense his devil power.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
If the case where we got only 1 legend spirit i totally swap him out since I doubt that something like Safer Sephiroth is going to be the legend spirit, the reason is kinda convoluted and it's been so long since I pay attention to the story but essentially it's not for the fact Devil Kazuya has a connection other than him being turned into a demon himself and fought as a final boss in Tekken 5, granted it is Kazumi who's the one that inherit it while Jinpachi is just possessed but rather him being the oldest of the Mishima Family so far. Although for an even more close connection I would probably somehow swap it with Jun Kazama since she is his wife and Jin's mother and all in all the one that could sense his devil power.
No offense, but this seems needlessly restrictive. The Zombie and Enderman are also Spirits for the Minecraft Spirit Board despite being alts for Steve, and the XC2 board has two Legend Spirits (Malos and Pnuema, respectively).

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
No offense, but this seems needlessly restrictive. The Zombie and Enderman are also Spirits for the Minecraft Spirit Board despite being alts for Steve, and the XC2 board has two Legend Spirits (Malos and Pnuema, respectively).
I say if, not that I know it will have 2 or 1 in the first place and I already mention that you could add him instead too without removing some because it's more common to have 1 legend spirit and for Enderman and Zombie they are alt costume whilst something like Safer Sephiroth is a transformation of said character, granted I'm talking about DLC specifically.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I say if, not that I know it will have 2 or 1 in the first place and I already mention that you could add him instead too without removing some because it's more common to have 1 legend spirit and for Enderman and Zombie they are alt costume whilst something like Safer Sephiroth is a transformation of said character, granted I'm talking about DLC specifically.
Why sshould a transformation of a character be a reason to exclude that ransformation as a Spirit?

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Why sshould a transformation of a character be a reason to exclude that ransformation as a Spirit?
Not that it should being excluded but if there's other option then use it (for example Bahamut Zero or any other super boss/powerful summons could be the legendary spirit for Final Fantasy), I'm not forcing it you know just suggest.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Not that it should being excluded but if there's other option then use it (for example Bahamut Zero or any other super boss/powerful summons could be the legendary spirit for Final Fantasy), I'm not forcing it you know just suggest.
You can use another option (like Jinpachi) without replacing another (Devil Kazuya).

I suggest we drop this.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
You can use another option (like Jinpachi) without replacing another (Devil Kazuya).

I suggest we drop this.
Lol I already said earlier that you could add him without replacing any other (there's an "or" in there on the first quote)

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion

I'm possibly about to sound mighty dumb but... have they ever used DLC fighters in DLC Fighter Spirit Boards? I thunk they were always using base game fighters

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Usually. This is just something I do for fun.
Awwwwww funsies :) Well, y'all saw my little list back in the other thread. I didn't wanna get in trouble for crossposting so like... hopefully I don't get in too much trubs for QUOTING it

So I am probably ABSOLUTELY late to this topic but like... a Tekken Spirit Board could be MAD!

I'd be shocked if there isn't a Heihachi spirit of some kind, maybe even two with younger Heihachi and older Heihachi

But like... they could go NUTS.

King/Armor King spirit battle with Incineroar

Nina Williams battle with Zero Suit

Steve Fox with Little Mac

Bob with Wario Or King K Rool

Alex with Yoshi/King K Rool constantly forward smashing

Angel with Pit/Palutena

Ancient Ogre with Ganondorf

Devil Jin with Dark Pit

Alisa with pink Villager with a jet pack

Combot with R.O.B.

They could go on and on and on

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Those are my safe picks, those "will" probably happen.

• Kazuya Mishima (100% Confirmed)
  • Heihachi Mishima (He's a background character, so pretty sure).
  • Jin Kazama (No way they won't have him).
  • Ling Xiaoyu (Believe she is pretty safe).
  • King (Iconic to the series and EASY with Incineroar).
  • Nina (Mainstay in the franchise, never skipped a game).
  • Paul (Pretty much the same as Nina, just the boy version).
  • Yoshimitsu (Iconic to the series + reps Soul Calibur too).

Next are the ones I am more doubtful for, but still believe could happen.

I could see others like;

• Marshall Law (Could see a Mii Brawler go here).
  • Jack (Could happen, but I'm doubtful).
  • Devil form (Either just Devil or Devil Jin, but one will probably happen).
  • Mokujin (Ditto usage I guess, super iconic mimic creature).
  • Kuma (Speaking of iconic, Kuma fits very well, and as pointed out, just use Banjo and you're good to go).
  • Combot (R.O.B, but I do not see Combot AND Jack).
  • Alisa Bosconovitch (Possible, unique to the franchise and semi-popular newer character).

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
Lol, was Nina's outfit really too risque for CERO or something that they ended up pulling her Blood Vengeance render? Also, a little odd that Anna wasn't paired up with her given the other paired Spirits in this board.

Top Bottom