• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Special Brawl Ideas

Tpoto

Smash Cadet
After looking at the new special brawl options, I thought of some things. What do you think would be some interesting combonations? I thought of a few:

Mega, Metal, Bunny, Fast, Heavy Brawl. SO you move extremely fast, but fall even faster...

Flower, Stamina. Whoever can avoid being hit the longest basically.

Mega, Light. Really floaty big characters.

What can you think of?

gigasteve

Smash Ace
300%, fast, light Brawl in a box-like stage (like Luigi's TT).

FTW, I was KOed? Didn't see it!

MKDSPoKE

Smash Cadet
Smash Ball

All players have the power to unleash their Final Smash throughout the entire game

Cheezball

Smash Ace
Handicap options: Kind of like -On or -off, you choose different types of handicap settings. Example:
- damage taken is lowered
- final smashes do not effect you
etc...

ripman3

Smash Journeyman
I kinda hope that there will be an option that will let you make only one character giant or small as a handicap. Like if you want to be regular mario and fight a giant bowser.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
I'd be interested to know if there are unlockable special brawl options...

Also: Mini / Bunny / Clear / Curry / Light.

This would basically make the characters look like little balls of fire popping up high in the air and floating down again... just seems like a funny image. If everyone was Kirby, as well, it would look even weirder...

Top Bottom