• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sparring Partners?

Hellzsaint

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hellzsaint
3DS FC
0087-2525-0130
Can you pick flat maps please? It's way to laggy to try to jump things

Edit: ugh, read the forums please >.<

Last edited:

Netherfall

Smash Cadet
NNID
bambamboombop
3DS FC
1822-1445-5706
Sorry about that. Connection also died for some reason. Dunno what happened.

Netherfall

Smash Cadet
NNID
bambamboombop
3DS FC
1822-1445-5706
Fun games man. First Lucina that's given me trouble as of late. Your ZSS isn't bad either. I would have played longer, but need to sleep. Stop SD'ing man! >.< It made me sad inside every time it happened.

Hellzsaint

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hellzsaint
3DS FC
0087-2525-0130
Fun games man. First Lucina that's given me trouble as of late. Your ZSS isn't bad either. I would have played longer, but need to sleep. Stop SD'ing man! >.< It made me sad inside every time it happened.
Yeah sorry, my motivation went down the gutter whenever I keep falling for the same tactics over and over. I end up desperately trying to come up with new approaches, but then I realize that I'm falling and when I press Up-B it was over xD.

But towards the ending the lag died down, and that final showdown got my heart racing, just watching the reply gets me nervous. We should fight again some other time!

Edit: So far, you really are the best player I fought. I even fought some people who are very confident with their mains, but I never really had this much trouble before. I kept falling for the dashes (when you would run at me, I always flinch in some way). But then I started trying to spot dodge, something I never do and should do more often, when I did that I was able to beat the dashes but I still had a extremely hard time Dx.

Last edited:

Netherfall

Smash Cadet
NNID
bambamboombop
3DS FC
1822-1445-5706
Sure thing. Best times for me are the weekends usually or late night.

Anesthetized12

Smash Rookie
Anyone up for bunch of 3-stock 1v1s (Wii U)? Would like to get some practice in tonight. Any skill level is fine with me.

Last edited:

stripheR

Smash Cadet
i would love to play someone great, got a tournament saturday i need to be on my a game for.

nnid : phrenetik i main toon link

Duet

Smash Cadet
NNID
requiemlacrimosa
i would love to play someone great, got a tournament saturday i need to be on my a game for.

nnid : phrenetik i main toon link
Sent a friend request. Don't know how good of practice I will be but lets find out.

LordDarkrai

Smash Rookie
NNID
LordDarkrai
I'm looking for anyone who mains Shulk. As a Shulk player myself, I would love to face someone to improve my playstyle. Anyone interested, PM me.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
I'm looking for a player that mains Little Mac. I really need to get better at the Little Mac matchup, so I don't struggle against an upcoming good player that mains Little Mac at the tournament.

Contact Info:

Main: Pit
Wii U ID: Chompy621
Facebook: PM me

Last edited:

KACHOW!!!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
T.M.Paunch
3DS FC
2122-6416-3741
I'm looking for a player who mains captain falcon (or at least thinks they're good with him). I'd also be interested in someone who's willing to share facebook contact info, mostly because I'm obsessed with the game and I almost always want to play, and i have a smart phone I can use facebook instant messanger on all the time. Also, I'm looking for someone on the wii u version, not the 3ds version (sorry guys). Or hell, even if you're not a c fal main, if you're just looking for a sparring partner. My secondary is probably Bowser jr or yoshi, but I've put a lot more work into Cfal than anyone else.

TekKnite

Smash Cadet
I'm looking for a player who mains captain falcon (or at least thinks they're good with him). I'd also be interested in someone who's willing to share facebook contact info, mostly because I'm obsessed with the game and I almost always want to play, and i have a smart phone I can use facebook instant messanger on all the time. Also, I'm looking for someone on the wii u version, not the 3ds version (sorry guys). Or hell, even if you're not a c fal main, if you're just looking for a sparring partner. My secondary is probably Bowser jr or yoshi, but I've put a lot more work into Cfal than anyone else.
Is CF real good in here, haven't had time to test him?

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Characters that I have personal trouble dealing with that I need to practice are

Little Mac
Peach
Duck Hunt Dog

If anyone mains those characters, please hit me up!

Last edited:

Warheart_666

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xX_Pinkie_Pie_Xx
I'll just drop it here because I felt like it
NN ID: xX_Pinkie_Pie_Xx

If anyone wants to do 1on1s with me...
Edit: Please also include something like "from Smashboards" in the friend request

Last edited:

KACHOW!!!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
T.M.Paunch
3DS FC
2122-6416-3741
@ TekKnite TekKnite he's hard to use but once you start to master him he becomes very very powerful. He controlls like he always did, but even more extreme in this game because he feel like he runs faster than ever before, and his knee's sweetspot is probably smaller than ever before, but he can ko an opponent around 60-70 % if you're on the side of the stage and you hit them with the knee going offstage. He's also got probably one of the better grab ranges of any character in the game, especially when moving, but again, thats extremely hard to be accurate.

bekindrewind

Smash Apprentice
Would love to find a experienced Little Mac to practice and chill with. I need more experience with him.

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
Wii u name ohaiduhg if anyone wants to be a sparring partner. Also, preferably near California. I'm not sure if distance matters though.

I play Mega Man and I'm trying to get good with Lucina.

ChemicalExperiment

Smash Cadet
NNID
Scienceboy0
I'm a Pit, formerly Ike, main who's just starting to get into higher level play with the release of sm4sh. (I've been using items for all of Brawl's lifespan) My secondary is Mario and I'm looking for a sparring partner that can go a bit easy on me and teach me in general. I'm not entirely new, I know all the basics but I need to get in the right mindset for how to play.

Nintendo ID: scienceboy0
I own a Wii U but not a 3ds.

Loki700

Smash Rookie
NNID
Colonel_Loki
3DS FC
3239-3867-0909
I'd be up for sparring with someone. My friend code is 3239-3867-0909.

Personally I'm looking for Mario, ZSS, and Rosalina mains, trying to prep for a tourney and they give issues.

Moises301

Smash Rookie
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone was looking for practice against a good Sonic main. I sub Shiek too.

Id is Moises301 just put you wanted Sonic practice.

I'm in New York City so don't be too far.

Reksho

Smash Cadet
NNID
Reksho
3DS FC
3840-5902-9293
Characters that I have personal trouble dealing with that I need to practice are

Little Mac
Peach
Duck Hunt Dog

If anyone mains those characters, please hit me up!
Would love to find a experienced Little Mac to practice and chill with. I need more experience with him.
I'm a Mac main. Add me so we can practice. NNID: Reksho.

Strider_123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5583-7738
gg to you too! i was having fun, wanted to put smash ball on but i know how much people hate that.

Top Bottom