• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sparring Partners?

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
Heyo! My friend code is 2852 - 9552 - 5494
I'm willing to play against any character and I'll play as any character as well! Characters I'm best with are Ness, Dedede, Toon Link, Pac-Man, and Shulk. Message me if you're interested!

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
Heyo! My friend code is 2852 - 9552 - 5494
I'm willing to play against any character and I'll play as any character as well! Characters I'm best with are Ness, Dedede, Toon Link, Pac-Man, and Shulk. Message me if you're interested!
Sqeaaak, another Shulk player, i would like to see your Shulk :D

WhuTom

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0275-9000-8776
Anyone wanna play a few games? Friend code is on the left. I main Marth, C. Falcon and Bowser Jr, I don't mind who I play but if possible could you give feedback on my game :D

Last edited:

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
Sqeaaak, another Shulk player, i would like to see your Shulk :D
Well he's a bit rusty since I've been polishing giving people the Dedede but I'd be happy to give it a whirl! Or several!

EDIT: haha your mii looks like he is fed up with everything

Last edited:

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
Well he's a bit rusty since I've been polishing giving people the Dedede but I'd be happy to give it a whirl! Or several!

EDIT: haha your mii looks like he is fed up with everything
Im hosting :D

WhuTom

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0275-9000-8776
Weird. I don't even see you online. Maybe I added the wrong FC?
No I've got you registered and you came up straight away, I can see your status as online now lol. Just hosted the lobby again

EDIT do you wanna try host?

Last edited:

Netherfall

Smash Cadet
NNID
bambamboombop
3DS FC
1822-1445-5706
Not sure what the issue is because it just shows you as offline.

WhuTom

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0275-9000-8776
Not sure what the issue is because it just shows you as offline.
Disclaimer: I don't play Falco :D Have to head off. Your Yoshi and bowser are insanely good. Never knew Bowser could move so quickly and Yoshi just punished all my mistakes! GGs you won convincingly ahah.

Netherfall

Smash Cadet
NNID
bambamboombop
3DS FC
1822-1445-5706
Fun games man. I think the main thing for Bowser is to just bait out his moves and punish because nearly every move aside from jab has a lot of ending lag. I haven't played marth in smash 4 but I think he can get easy follow ups on Bowser. The counters got pretty predictable and your approaches were as well. Try mixing it up with more grabs and try to avoid rolling so much. Its easy to punish rolls.

That's all I have to say for now. If I can think of anything else I'll add it to this, but good games otherwise.

WhuTom

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0275-9000-8776
Fun games man. I think the main thing for Bowser is to just bait out his moves and punish because nearly every move aside from jab has a lot of ending lag. I haven't played marth in smash 4 but I think he can get easy follow ups on Bowser. The counters got pretty predictable and your approaches were as well. Try mixing it up with more grabs and try to avoid rolling so much. Its easy to punish rolls.

That's all I have to say for now. If I can think of anything else I'll add it to this, but good games otherwise.
Yeah I noticed I could string a few attacks together with Marth, his down-tilt is pretty quick out the blocks and from there I can get things going. I know my approach is quite jump heavy but I just never got into the habit of grabbing with Marth but I do with C. Falcon. Thanks for your help!

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Nope. I don't know either. I also forgot who Ron was... -merp- I guess that's what happens when you add people and don't play often.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I'll play. Adding you now.

Edit: Or not... I added you, so maybe we'll play in the future?

Last edited:
Top Bottom