• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spamming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beebee

Smash Apprentice
My dad plays as samus and he thinks hes good just to shoot people who are battling from a distance. He think he is awesome. And then only other move he does is smash foward and smash down. Don't you hate when people spam. Its ok sometime but have a little skill, you know what i mean.

mirage_drag0n

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, just like my sister. She uses Samus to and all she does is spam missles (sometimes they aren't even super missles but homing ones), when someone gets close she starts to c-stick down smash and she thinks she's really good cause she can beat level 9 CPU which are basically stupid. I know how you feel when your dad is cheap.

XsolidXsnakeX

Smash Apprentice
my freind sucks at the game he is the reason i hate ness pk thunder and im just like pk shut the **** up its really gay casue all he uses is pk thunder so i just use falco and deflect them

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Pwn him, if he thinks he is good, offer a one on one, and beat him, Im all for spamming in a tournament setting, but it is a little lame to do it in a friendly, I mean, c'mon, the point is to have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom