• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spammable moves.

G3rain1

Smash Apprentice
Spamming moves is never good, but there are certain moves that can be spammed to a decent effect. What in you opinion is each characters most spammable move.

I mostly play Jiggs and would say Bair would be her most spammable. I've seen this move use almost exclusively to win a match.

My brother loves to spam Yoshi's egg toss. And I find my self spamming jab when I play as Link.

What about other characters?

Sailus

Smash Cadet
Ganondorf's U-tap. Oh, and his Warlock Punch.

But really, it would be Falco's SHL

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Lol Warlock punch.

Mario cape is ownage when spammed. IC's ice blocks and good when desynch spammed.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Peach's side b. Not for the actual move being good, but for the reactions on your opponents being good ;)

Umpy

Smash Apprentice
any projectile...besides GAW bacon cuz it stops after i think 5? (correct me if I'm wrong)

but GAW's bair if your good enough you can use it over and over again

MeloDeath

Smash Apprentice
I wanted to make a full list of spammable moves, but it is just too hard... I'll stick to Marth.

Fsmash: brilliant when spaced correctly.
Dtilt: pure annoyingness, but not really that spammable because it only hits groundy foes.
Fairs: If you DI correctly and hit quickly after jumping or shorthopping you can land multiple strikes. Kinda comparable to Jiggs, Wall of pain, but ofcourse less effective.
Uptilt: Aka Juggler's Sword. against a falco, this is highly spammable from chaingrabs (Uthrow).

Other than that, Marth doesn't spam very well ( i mean lame...) like Short hopped blasters do.

thundah

Smash Apprentice
welll...

the only redeemable quality zelda has is her boot (fair and bair... kick with a spark), which may not be the most popular, but is QUITE spammable if you think about it.

marth's fsmash is the most noobish way to win a game of smash against anybody who doesnt have a nice handle on the game.
... all of his moves in the air are used like a bad habit as well.

and as i personally play as ness i can tell you, the fair is spammed like i can't even tell ya.

MeloDeath

Smash Apprentice
Calling Marth's spammed Fsmash a move which only hits noobs who dont get the game is pure stupidness... i mean.. watch Husband... and he's a pro.

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
Just as a random throw in..
I notice a lot of nex Fox/Falco players like to spam Up+B. As well as Link. Also, one girl I played loved to use Kirby's Down+B, and I met a Roy player who countered every two seconds(just grab him and that's how I beat him anyway...) The choices people use to spam aren't the best.

For me, though...
Fox: SHFFL Nair, Shine, and I use this a lot but not crazily, his Up Smash and Uair.
Marth: SHFFL Nair
Sheik: SHFFL Fair

Yep, things do get spammed a lot. That's basically how it goes, you find an opponent's weakness, you spam it enough to win, not enough so they can counter it so you do end up spamming things a lot, but you can also be good at switching techniques and winning also. Spamming moves is a bit unavoidable, though...

Youngdude111

Smash Rookie
Falco's SHL, both Falco and Fox's shine (not really spamming 'cause you still have to follow it up most of the time)
Marth's fair
and...
oh yeah, Peach's down-B

Top Bottom