• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Space Rogues - A Wolf Directory~

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Dyon. I love you. I've been trying to figure out the spots where it does that instead of teleporting or scarring....And I didn't know it was lagless....I'll have to try practicing :3

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Dyon. I love you. I've been trying to figure out the spots where it does that instead of teleporting or scarring....And I didn't know it was lagless....I'll have to try practicing :3
Its dyno and thanks :) I have trouble with it myself but i found a little trick that makes it a little easier. I run off the ledge semi circle so i fast fall just barely and when i reach to where my analog stick is towards the stage i press b (analog should be pointing towards the side) and it does it for me. takes a little practice and it can be fun for edge guarding.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Whoops. Stupid keyboard...Sorry Dyno ^^;. Or maybe I was just not focusing.....Well the problem is I always try to teleport to the edge or scar, and end up doing the light stepping :/...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Whoops. Stupid keyboard...Sorry Dyno ^^;. Or maybe I was just not focusing.....Well the problem is I always try to teleport to the edge or scar, and end up doing the light stepping :/...
I havnt had much experience with wolf, but i am trying. I have the opposite experience. I try to lightstep and i scar >.>

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
What threads do you feel should be put in here?

If you ever come across something that should be here but isn't, just post the link in here and I'll update it. But yeah, we haven't had a particularly good amount of helpful threads as of late imo... or at least not that I remember :p

:059:

Top Bottom