• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Space Invaders Extreme

SacredThunder

Smash Cadet
I just picked it up today I will let you guys know how it is when I get to play it. right now im at a friends and my ds is at home

SacredThunder

Smash Cadet
I finally got to play it today. It is worth the twenty bucks. Very fun.
the wifi vs mode is great too. there is also a ranking system and you can upload your highscore to compare to others.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
Did you get the DS version or the PSP version? I've heard that the DS version was superior, despite the PSP's advantage of a big, beautiful screen.

SacredThunder

Smash Cadet
Did you get the DS version or the PSP version? I've heard that the DS version was superior, despite the PSP's advantage of a big, beautiful screen.
ds version. they say the sound is better on the ds too. the psp just has a little better graphics but they say the ds one is better and I don't doubt it.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
I was amazed, but the PSP version even lacked any sort of online component. Plus, it needed multi-cart for multiplayer.

Chock up a win for the 'lil 'ol DS I suppose. :D

derek.haines

Smash Ace
I just picked this game up today, and it's soooooo awesome. It's easy on the eyes, features some neat musical effects, and is difficult as all get out. It's actually one old school game that was not made worse with a modern update.

Anyone with a DS and the soul of a gamer should get this game!

K64

Smash Apprentice
I got the game last month. If u r a shooter fan GET THIS GAME NOW! It's only $20 (in America)! Easy.

Top Bottom