• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Space Day

H

homelessvagrant

This week revolves around space, Next week will revolve around intergalactic travel, or just travel.

^^^^^^
The above was ramble please take none of it to heart.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Geez, too many keyboard warriors! XD Anyways, if Diddy is confirmed as a Assist Trophy I’m going to be mad as hell. Because no one is more worthy of a spot in Brawl as he is!

-Johnknight1

H

homelessvagrant

Johnknight 1:
I’m sure he’ll be in the game, remember 40 characters.

Sneaky:
Awe, you break my heart

S

Sneaky 2.0

I’m a heartbreaker. But the fact that you might be a guy is making me less and less proud of it. T_T *slinks away*

H

homelessvagrant

Yes I’m male, I cannot nor have I denied it or sayed otherwise. I guess this means I need to rethink my masculinity ( I’ve never been confident in it, I act too much like a girl *snuggles stuffed turtle*) I knew Suicide Bomber thought I was a chick but he wasn’t to much smart in the head so I didn’t mind it, but I think your a bit smarter so ill take this as a warning and confirm this before the really stupid bloggers start flirting with me.

Hmmm….. Odd moment. maybe the common uses of Metrosexual comments on the interweb is not the best of ideas. Sorry for the confusion, expecially you Sneaky, it may have been seldom but I can tell you are hopelessly in love with me (don’t worry, you can still call me baby =_= *sarcasm*).

S

Sneaky 2.0

Wow. So that’s what happens when I take things literally! :o I know what you meant wasn’t.

F

falcofuku96

Hey homeless, you got a point about suicide being not too smart because im back and he couldnt figure out how to come back…on the same computer i might add. And sneaky, no ones a keyboard worrior, its all in good fun. YEAH…this site rocks. Kirbykid is the man(he is my idol)

H

homelessvagrant

It’s about time Falco, I was curious of what happened to you.

F

falcofuku96

yeah, got temp banned from posting comments but i fixed it…trust me when i say im here to stay

B

Ben

wasup? Peach will be in Brawl for sure. Luigi should be announced soon because he shouldn’t be a secret character this time.

H

homelessvagrant

No he should very well be a secret character. To my knowledge Peach, Bowser, and Mario aren’t going to be locked so that’s enough Mariomen at the start. Other series like Metroid and Starfox are going to most likely start with only one character.

Anyways the more unlockable characters mean more challenges and fun. I at this point believe smash is going to have 24 characters to start out with and 16 characters to unlock. This is only a prediction however

F

falcofuku69

Once again, very good point homeless…but that sounds like alot of characters to start out with. You could very well be right though

H

homelessvagrant

Well think about smash 64 and melee

smash 64: 8 characters 4 unlockables 12 total
+6 +7 +13
SSBmelee:14 characters 11 unlockables 25 total
+10??? +5?????? +15
SSBbrawl: 24??????????? 16???????? 40 total

in each games the unlockables are less than the starters (as with many fighters)

Both the starters and unlockables of the first two games increase. Melee’s unlockables increased one more than the starters but that’s because of rushed production characters (check Deoxys blog for info)

the game would not give us an odd number of starters because it would screw up the selection screen, so even it is. Brawl is a multiplayer game so their not going to screw you over making you do 20 million different tasks so you can play online to it’s fullest.

Of course 22 characters and 18 unlockables are very likely as well.
Actually I’ll go with this option being more likely.

It’s a lot of characters to start out with but then again it’s a lot of characters to have in a game.

B

Ben

how do you know there are 40 characters? 22 start and 18 unlockable sounds right though. Falco is a copy of fox and he SUCKS!!! >:D

H

homelessvagrant

Ben: Dude, are you thrink to get Falcofuku69 off…..(kids =_=).

There will be 40 characters because Sakurai said so. It’s pretty much basic knowledge.

Sneaky: I in my opinion believe falco will stay because sakurai personally likes Falco as a VG character.

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
Ben doesn’t know much about smash, does he?? every “clone” has something better than his counterpart, butt also something worse to even it out
f.e.: dr.mario’s coin jump is way more powerfull than mario’s, but he’s also slower to even it out.

I don’t know about falco’s improvents and downsides comparing to fox, but there will be some.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Falco’s a better jumper, and better with aerial combos. He can jump up to kick the opponent, fastfall, jump again, and keep juggling in that fashion.

H

homelessvagrant

Well hopefully falco will be luigified in brawl. He needs to have at least one unique attack in brawl.

B

Ben

homelessvagrant, where does Sakuria say that there are 40 characters? falcofuku69 is cool, but I hate Falco. He’s the same as Fox and I don’t care if he’s a little stronger. peach-man, I know a hell of a lot about smash. Marth sucks cause all of his moves are super weak. Probably the weakest character on Melee. (Excluding Ice Climbers) And hopefully, Falco and Marth will not be in Brawl.>:)

H

homelessvagrant

And by talking you show how much you do not know.

1: His name is Sakurai

2:Marth is actually (I believe) #3 on the tier list

3:Ice climbers are also very high on the tier list because they can desynchronize

4:and falco and Marth actually have good chances in being in brawl.

5: Sakurai said it in an interview. This was in 2006 I believe in what I think was either Autumn or Winter. You might still find articles on it on IGN. And in truth he said about 40 meaning it could be a little more or a little less. but it’s safe to presume about 40.

6: Falco is only similiar in his B attacks and some of his A attack animations, everyone of his attacks has different properties. His down throw for example can be used as a Meteor smash unlike Fox

You may play smash alot and may know some things, but this is a time to humble yourself because we may and probably do have more knowledge than you.

B

Ben

most unlikley. Marth, I can accept as long as roy is on it too. But Falco, to me, little differences like different damage and speed I don’t care about so declone Falco and give him a whole set of different moves if he’s gonna be in brawl, otherwise no to Falco. Ice Climbers suck!!! When is another pokemon playable character or Captain Falcon or Roy gonna be added?

H

homelessvagrant

probabaly not till later. Roy is middle tier meaning he’s okay. Ice climber suck until you learn to desynch with them. Then they become extremely strong. a new pokemon won’t be released for a while I’m assuming. Captain Falcon may be next and Roy is not going to be in Brawl (unless the develpoers get stupid). I hope Falco gets a new set of moves too but if he’s just luigized I’ll be fine.

S

Sneaky 2.0

I never really thought Ice Climbers sucked. I always thought they were cheap, they could hold two items at once.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Plus, it seems the week with Deoxys WAS based around space, now that I think about it. Those purple things come from the Subspace Emissary, so I win. Ha.

Top Bottom