• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Space Animals.

Glick

Smash Lord
Oh, I hate those stupid things.

Especially wolf, considering you can't duck his projectile and that makes spacing extremely difficult.

Getting close to him usually ends up with a Side smash, which is so quick and goes so far that I can't even touch him. gr.

Falco comes in close second.
Then Fox.

I really have no problem with other pronounced counter picks like snake and meta knight.

Who's YOUR counter pick with jiggly?

Ulevo

Smash Master
Jiggs eats Space Animals alive still. They have fast ground games but their aerial game really can't cope with hers. Their falling speed allows Jiggs to control on whim whilst juggling and their recovery isn't the best. Just toss them off the stage with repeated Bairs, Back Throw or a predicted Roll Out and watch them fall.

Meta Knight, Marth and G&W are some hard pressed match ups though.

Glick

Smash Lord
Jiggs eats Space Animals alive still. They have fast ground games but their aerial game really can't cope with hers. Their falling speed allows Jiggs to control on whim whilst juggling and their recovery isn't the best. Just toss them off the stage with repeated Bairs, Back Throw or a predicted Roll Out and watch them fall.

Meta Knight, Marth and G&W are some hard pressed match ups though.
I agree with MK and G&W but Marth really doesn't give me trouble. Sure his reach and priority might scare you at first. but with superior dodging skills and a quick ground game to occupy it and a obviously superior air game to KO him, you should have no trouble at all.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Grab those spacies and throw them off the edge. then gimp the hell out of their recovery with lotsa b airs and n airs till they can't make it back.

Glick

Smash Lord
Interesting.
Very interesting.

I'm definitely going to try that.

I'm going to a brawl tourny in NYC in a few hours. Of course I'm not going to win, but I'm going to show everyone my jigglypuff. I'm very proud of him.

I'll be using that tactic on spacies. No doubt. Thanks.

brawlerbrad91

Smash Journeyman
uh, pretty much agreed with everyone else, get em off the stage, nair or bair their recoveries, or even before they can use them, and your air game is superior to theirs, well, idk, wolf's bair is pretty good and has good priority, well, you air game is superior for the most part, and to the guy above, where do you get those sigs with the little sprites of your mains on them?

Top Bottom