• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
That ending;.... lmao!
jeez he's reinventing marth again (:
who needs sheik anyways <3 KDJ always was my favorite behind ken and isai.
ya think he'll come to pound 5?

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can let you know by sunday Ether.

ill never forget the first time i met KDJ, this was when he first started getting good. TA (thats Team Arlington for scrubs who don't know, the all star collection of pros from MD/VA who rivaled H2YL, except for Azen cause he cheats) took a full van on 7 up to his house. He was very excited about us getting there... now of course me not knowing who the eff this kid is, i think im just gonna own him. Well of course this doesn't happen and quite the opposite does. At the tournament the next day he beats Isai in a MM, and thus began the ****** career that is.

**** this game is amazing

CStick

Smash Lord
I'll never forget the first time I met Tope. I ***** him at Bomb4. I also ***** Redd.

Now, both of them are accomplished smashers, while CStick still can't find a way to place better than the middle/average of any big tourney he goes to, usually getting nervous and choking against people he beat in friendlies the day before.

**** this everyone else in this game is amazing.

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
Im surprised they knew to even do that...
lol, my co0worker wanted to do a Sheik ditto and all i did was CG him to 60% and f-aired him to death on the first stock. then the 2nd stock i shield grabbed him and started to CG him and he started *****in sayin that was some BS and stopped the match.

rhan

Smash Hero
Way to go guys. Turn people off to the game..

Almost as bad as Alex in street fighter with Dan...

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
lol, my co0worker wanted to do a Sheik ditto and all i did was CG him to 60% and f-aired him to death on the first stock. then the 2nd stock i shield grabbed him and started to CG him and he started *****in sayin that was some BS and stopped the match.
this is one reason new players turn away from Melee.

please stop contributing to the "tourney f@g" stereotype and bring new people to fests so they can have fun getting ***** and then learn from it.

*disapproving face*

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
this is one reason new players turn away from Melee.

please stop contributing to the "tourney f@g" stereotype and bring new people to fests so they can have fun getting ***** and then learn from it.

*disapproving face*
so this is what i get for getting back into the game?
he knew what he was getting into, and i even warned him b4 we did that match.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
so this is what i get for getting back into the game?
he knew what he was getting into, and i even warned him b4 we did that match.
oh...well then play on :)

sorry I didn't mean to attack you...it just made me sad...just like it always makes me sad to hear people say "I tried getting into Smash, but then my friend just did some gay infinite" or "I tried getting into Smash but then I got yelled at for not wavedashing"

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
oh...well then play on :)

sorry I didn't mean to attack you...it just made me sad...just like it always makes me sad to hear people say "I tried getting into Smash, but then my friend just did some gay infinite" or "I tried getting into Smash but then I got yelled at for not wavedashing"

it's all good yo. i'm glad i can still play this game, despite getting destroyed by Ether the other day when i started to get back into Melee :).

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Well, I don't know whats going down in RVA but I'm tryin' to play some smash. Toasty has convinced me to go to Apex (even if its just to chill with everyone). Anyone hosting tonight (I may be free if my plans fall through) or tomorrow *looks at Ether*?

I am 99% CERTAIN I will be going to Apex depending on If **** got terribly wrong at work (as of now, I'm off for the event) or if housing or a hotel will be too costly for me (I'm still broke as **** ~__~). That being said, I'll have to form "carpool team SoVA"
So far Ether, C-Stick, Juan, and Riku have shown interest in riding up with me. If anyone drops out then i'll have a slot open. Gas monies is necessary for this venture and will be split between all involved in the driving party. Now...Whats good with a smash fest this weekend so i can get back to my former skill and perhaps even....beyond? O_o

Seeing as how I am not on the Boards all too often these days People should get at me via cell phone (757)-343-1031 or facebook, (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/home.php?sk=lf) . To be honest, If people contacted me directly to smash more often, I'm far more likely to play, far more often. :D

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm soooooo down for the ride! I just gotta get the court **** straight and see when my ship out date is for the Navy. Oooooor if I'm going to Hawaii with Shaden in Aug.

Ether

Smash Ace
Right now, I'm eating two massive long strips of meat. Liftin' them ****s up with my bare hand and biting into 'em. O-NO posting in his thread? *bites into meat* **** straight.

Sorry I didn't check this thread earlier. Who's up for smash tomorrow, though? O-NO, let'ssssssss rock.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
Right now, I'm eating two massive long strips of meat. Liftin' them ****s up with my bare hand and biting into 'em. O-NO posting in his thread? *bites into meat* **** straight.
^this.

I'd love to see you get way back into smash, O-NO. You should definitely come to Richmond soon with a Sova caravan.

CStick

Smash Lord
I'd love to smash tomorrow, but I'm going up to RVA to get drunk, party, and visit friends.

2% chance of trying to smash with Tope for like an hour or something...who knows.

Top Bottom