• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southshore Smash 2: Blu Planet, Long Island

Private_O_Malley

Smash Cadet
Thanks all for coming, Good turnout for our 2nd smash tournament.
Forgot to write down everyone's characters so post your characters on the thread if yours is missing.

1. Hazz - $119 - Marth
2. G$ - $34 - Falco/Marth
3. Codi - $17 - Fox/Plumber/Bird
4. Private_O_Malley - Roy
5. Juan - Falco
5. Mr. Owl - Peach
7. Gunz - Captain Falcon
7. Veda - Peach
9. Purpo
9. Sorto - Ice Climbers/Sheik
9. Lefty - Sheik
9. Swag
13. Senor Ducky
13. Telz
13. ROBOT
13. Techmaster-Tech - Fox/Marth
17. Soup - Marth

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
yo this was fun. 5th is not bad but next time i am going to get some money.

jared host another one next month

edit: lol just found out hazz was really HBK

LLDL

Smash Hero
No it's

:foxmelee:
:falcomelee:
:mario:

And yeah I was stuck in BK. These look promising tho!

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
this is should be called ROLI or ROMLI (the 2nd one is better). anyway lets revive the LI melee scene.

Private_O_Malley

Smash Cadet
i'll defintely host more, but i want to try running tournaments for other games as well.

what tournaments would you guys attend if I hosted?
im trying to setup:
Mairo kart: Double dash
Mortal Kombat 9
pokemon DS black and white
brawl/smash 64

Codi

Smash Ace
please don't do brawl...if you do the brawl kids will try to take over that area and it will become either a brawl only tournament or a brawl with melee tournament and the brawl scrubs will just take up the entire place 64 would be cool though and I'm down for double dash as well as long as there is another tournament (melee) running with it

Private_O_Malley

Smash Cadet
i'm doing alot of these tourneys to help the store owner increase customer base as well.
The more varied the tourneys, the more opportunity exists for new customers.
And alot of random people have asked for brawl at the store, So I gotta host it at least once.

Trust me, melee will always be the primary tournament on my agenda.
I'm hoping starting in january to get two tournaments a month going for the store.

For double dash, would anyone be interested if I added in a Goldeneye n64 tournament as well?
I'm aiming to host mario kart the Saturday before Christmas, dec 17.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
please don't do brawl...if you do the brawl kids will try to take over that area and it will become either a brawl only tournament or a brawl with melee tournament and the brawl scrubs will just take up the entire place 64 would be cool though and I'm down for double dash as well as long as there is another tournament (melee) running with it

:phone:

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
also make sue that one of the two tourneys a month is always melee. Also i support a smash 64 tourney as well, maybe u can hold it as a side event during the melee tourney.

Plus maybe sooner or later we can add doubles to the melee tourneys. (i dont even like doubles that much but it just seems right to have it). Or a low tier tourney

Top Bottom