• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - San Bernardino 2/18/06 [RESULTS]

Broken Fox

Smash Apprentice
Evilnemesis said:
David, you still taking on his pichu?
Of course! :laugh:

Anywayz, I HAVE FOUND SMASHERS IN MY AREA!!!!!!!!!!
Plus we all go to the same school. . .
Too bad that they are all n00bs. . . :ohwell:

But I shall train them as my underlings and hopefully round up the best of them to bring to the tournament.

I might even form up a crew to challenge the mFk.
Muhahahahahahah!!!!!
:joyful:

Zenith

Smash Ace
Broken Fox said:
Of course! :laugh:

Anywayz, I HAVE FOUND SMASHERS IN MY AREA!!!!!!!!!!
Plus we all go to the same school. . .
Too bad that they are all n00bs. . . :ohwell:

But I shall train them as my underlings and hopefully round up the best of them to bring to the tournament.

I might even form up a crew to challenge the mFk.
Muhahahahahahah!!!!!
:joyful:
This may sound funny, but I'm tryin to do the same thing. I'm training a select few who will be in my future crew. Oh and shffling, I can do that easy now, but just not the FF shffles.

Good Luck on the crew Broken Fox.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Lightsaberboy said:
Is there a deadline for signing up for the 2/25 tourney?

Also, how many people usually show up to these?
no deadline. hell if you wanted you could show up that very day and just sign up. thats what mana/ken always do :laugh:

and as for how many people show up, the number last time was over 60 people; hence why we are actually renting a venue now so that way there's enough room

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Bigtreydawg said:
BLACKCARDS BBBBIIIIAAATTTTCCCHHH!!!!!! Luigi. Me. You. Claremont. Jiggly Ditto. 5 bucks. :p
haha, did my Jiggly inspire you? Bring it on my *****.

...it all depends on who gets to my wallet first. I gotta pay some fine at school for some hack "smelling pencils" that I never sold. So yea, hopefully I'll have money left over.

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
Evilnemesis said:
haha, did my Jiggly inspire you? Bring it on my *****.

...it all depends on who gets to my wallet first. I gotta pay some fine at school for some hack "smelling pencils" that I never sold. So yea, hopefully I'll have money left over.
in case none of you knew, these are BigTrey's characters..in order

Peach
Jiggly
Link
Ness
Ganon
Sheik
Mario

Trey's main used to be puff

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
black card era ***** u know its bce and cpt we keepin it g haha too good i got thiz

Bigtreydawg

Smash Cadet
stuntcuum3571 said:
in case none of you knew, these are BigTrey's characters..in order

Peach
Jiggly
Link
Ness
Ganon
Sheik
Mario

Trey's main used to be puff
You say sheik but it's Zelda.

Bigtreydawg

Smash Cadet
EzynJAY said:
black card era ***** u know its bce and cpt we keepin it g haha too good i got thiz

LOL. God ****it Joe. I'm just gonna leave all the representing to you from now on.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
LOL ill probly be down there tomorrowz we got this haha wat do u mean all the repesentating o.0

Bigtreydawg

Smash Cadet
EzynJAY said:
LOL ill probly be down there tomorrowz we got this haha wat do u mean all the repesentating o.0

You're a regular Hype Man. The guy that goes scares the crowd into aplauding.

Get the F*ck Up, Claremont Ya'll Bes recognize the Blackcard Era, son. This Sh*t is Pay Per View. Ya'll clown about ta pay to see us Smash you.

See that just sounds weird coming out of my Mouth.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
LOL i guess.... u should of said fu1ck up motha ****as this b c e ***** all yall chumps that dont know its black card era motha ****a we comin for yall ***** nothin can stop us word ROFLLMFAO

Bigtreydawg

Smash Cadet
EzynJAY said:
LOL i guess.... u should of said fu1ck up motha ****as this b c e ***** all yall chumps that dont know its black card era motha ****a we comin for yall ***** nothin can stop us word ROFLLMFAO

Okay, I told my Mom you were coming over tomorrow, that you'd only be here for the night and then we'd be going to the Tournament on Saturday. My Mom has spent the last several hours cleaning the house for your arrival. She even used the stuff that turns the toilet water blue. The hospitality in this place is disgusting.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Bigtreydawg said:
Okay, I told my Mom you were coming over tomorrow, that you'd only be here for the night and then we'd be going to the Tournament on Saturday. My Mom has spent the last several hours cleaning the house for your arrival. She even used the stuff that turns the toilet water blue. The hospitality in this place is disgusting.
I never did understand the point of blue toilet water... :confused:

Bigtreydawg

Smash Cadet
Zenith said:
What is that stuff supposed to do (except make green piss water)?

I think it's toilet listerine or something, to give it that fresh after-$#!T taste

Zenith

Smash Ace
D***, I think I just boosted my skill or something cause now I'm freakin unstoppable, no one here is even phasing me. Ayy Luigi I might have to smash with you another time cause my new skill is sweet. I don't know how I got this good all of the sudden.

Bigtreydawg

Smash Cadet
Zenith said:
D***, I think I just boosted my skill or something cause now I'm freakin unstoppable, no one here is even phasing me. Ayy Luigi I might have to smash with you another time cause my new skill is sweet. I don't know how I got this good all of the sudden.

Mmmmm . . . Confident you are, young skywalker. Defeat me you can't. Ask Luigi.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha luigi would u and your teammate like 2 mm me and pat in teams again like 20 bux cuz u guys are too good

Top Bottom