• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South-West Florida

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
don't forget about me...i really could use the money so ya'll are gonna have a hard time fighting me, better fight for second lol
YOU could use the money? I literally need to win this tourney. I really will slap the controller out of your hand if i have to :laugh:

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Well, you being cheap would be you gettin beat by luigi then switchin to snake an pickin brinstar.....then id be like...."you ****...." xD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well lets just say i'll play dirty if i have to, all in competitive spirit though, and if you do that u WILL b DQ'd, let me rephrase what i said, I NEED THE MONEY!!!
lol. sounds like we both need the money

at least this should give us even more drive to win doubles. This may be the most hungy and fierce episode of dragonnut Z to date

i just want to finish this tourney so i can haul *** back to orlando

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lmao :laugh: truu

hey come over today so we can brawl
uhh...no

i have to attempt to get a haircut today cause my friend is coming down from jersey in like a day or so. plus, i left my hair pick in polmex's car, so my hair looks super saiyan like (which isnt good...at all). That and i got madden and im gonna play the crap out of that today

but ill see you tomorrooooooooooooooooow at 6pm :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yeah...no, can't happen tommorow try thursday
what? thats dumb. fine, ill see you thursday at 6. you should tell nutcracker (lol) to come too.

if thats the case, ill probably leave from your house to work friday morning then come back

i like how FL ruined another thread..but the OP isnt even attempting to use it anymore so oh well. If you are the person who made this thread and you're reading this...sorry, and come to the tournament in venice, FL this saturday August 16th, and bring many many people with you.

Top Bottom