• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Mississippi BRAWL Pre-Launch Tournament

m3hq

Smash Rookie
I've got 2 other people PRE-Registered, and 6 others that have shown interest. However, I understand the distance factor. Perhaps you can find others in your area to carpool...I can give you direct directions from Oxford to our front door (I used to make the trip on a regular basis when I was at Ole Miss.)

Thanks and any questions you have, simply email me at m3hq@bellsouth.net

spartan334

Smash Apprentice
uhh if we can get 15 people to show the prize will be the game and im bringing 10 so show plz

that is playing brawl 2 days early with a posibility of winning it!

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I'm planning on going.

Just to clarify, if we win we get the US version before it's initial launch? Also, when is the tournament and at what time does it start?

m3hq

Smash Rookie
Correction and further information!

CORRECTION:
IF we get 20+ Players then the 1st Place winner WILL receive Wii-Super Smash Bros. Brawl upon leaving, 2nd Place will receive 2000 Wii Points Card.

However, we MUST HAVE INDIVIDUALS PRE-REGISTER. If you are coming in from out of town you may sign up through my website at: PRE-REGISTRATION ONLINE PAYMENT

Or mail the money (Cash or Money Order) to:
M3: Movies, Music, and More!!!
SSBB Pre-Registration
P.O. Box 209
Sandersville, MS 39477

You may call us after 4pm Monday - Friday, after 1pm on Saturday at 601-649-7101

The tournament will begin at 5:30pm (SHARP!) on Friday, March 7th, 2008. It is going to be at the M3: Movies, Music, and More!!! video store in Sandersville, MS. For detailed directions, please e-mail me your location and I'll give you directions. E-mail: m3hq@bellsouth.net

m3hq

Smash Rookie
Google Maps Location

We are located at:
209 N. Front Street
Sandersville, MS 39477

On the below link we are letter B. Use that to get complete Google Maps directions from your location to others.

Google Map Directions

Thanks again,
Aaron Barksdale
Owner, M3: Movies, Music, and More!!!

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
LOL, if we attend could we just buy Brawl from you guys 2 days early? That is prize enough for me right there.

m3hq

Smash Rookie
Pre-Registration: How and Why

and why do we have to preregister? =/
If we get a GUARANTEED 20 people we will GUARANTEE a Brawl as Grand Prize. So, if you pre-register online then we'll have you listed as PAID....and when we have a definite 20 individuals (whether online or locally) then I'll post that we have 20 and the prize is GUARANTEED!

When you pre-register, upon check out you MUST select the "Download" Shipping Method...that way you don't have to pay for something that doesn't require shipping. Once the order is complete you'll receive a download, when you do, I'll get notice and e-mail you a confirmation number. Bring that piece of paper with the confirmation number to the tournament. That way no one can say "You didn't pay."

Thanks guys,
Aaron

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Typical JC and his mindgames. I bet he is gonna call my *** up the day before and make me drive him down there.

I'm not gonna pre-register quite yet. I'm going to wait till I know nothing can mess up my schedule before I toss $10 at it.

m3hq

Smash Rookie
We NEED to have 20 People Pre-Registered by Friday, Feb. 22, 2008. If we have less than 10 people signed up, we're cancelling it completely. If we have between 10-19 we'll still have it, however, the prize will NOT be the US version of the game. 20 or MORE and we will have 1st prize and 2nd prize...first prize of course is the game.

We're doing you a favor by giving you the opportunity to play the game, and possibly win it before you can buy it, so the least that we're asking is a commitment from the players. So, NEXT FRIDAY is the deadline...10 or more and we have it, 20 or more and you win the game.

SEE YA!

m3hq

Smash Rookie
Game On!!!

For all those wondering if we were even HAVING the tournament...the tournament is ON*!

We've got a sufficient number of individuals to host the tournament, and we'll be here.

Friday, March 7th at 5:30 the tournament will BEGIN. If you have pre-registered, thank you, if not, then we'll accept Registration on the DAY OF up until 5:15pm.
MAKE SURE YOU GET HERE IN TIME.

If you have any questions, or need further directions, PM me and I'll give you the phone number that you can call for directions once you are closer. PM me and I'll give you further, DETAILED directions from where you're coming from.

Thanks and SEE YOU AT THE TOURNEY!

*The tournament is still tentative based on shipping of the game. Will be able to let everyone know if the game will be shipped to ME in time to play. As I've said, we've got sufficient numbers to have the tournament...if more than 15 show up, the game goes to the WINNER!

Terax

Smash Rookie
har har, I'm going to be there of course. Not sure about how many others are going. I'm Terashox btw, I made a typo in the name so I decided to fix it by making a new accound.

Top Bottom