• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Miami Brawl

pridy

:]
wassup i'm kinda new to these boards post wise but have been following along with all the latest discoveries (or lack there of). anyways the point of this thread is to inform people living in south Miami that i am trying to assemble a smash crew or join one (different competition and play styles or whatnot). i'm not the best but am pretty skillful but most smashers live in areas such as Miami lakes and other northern areas. if anyone good is interested or wants to try me out plz pm me. wifi isen't one of my best modes of play so dont expect a fair evaluation until we play mano y mano lol.
(sorry if this is the wrong place for this)

Ruuku

Smash Lord
If you want to know where you stand, stop by FIU's south campus. You'll be able to play against some of Florida's top players there.

Ced5000

Smash Cadet
If you want to know where you stand, stop by FIU's south campus. You'll be able to play against some of Florida's top players there.
South campus as in the University park campus? if so I just started Freshman summer B there last week, btw the post above was me I accidently posted under my bro's name

Ruuku

Smash Lord
South campus as in the University park campus? if so I just started Freshman summer B there last week, btw the post above was me I accidently posted under my bro's name
Yeah, University Park. Check out the Game Room which is located in the Graham Center (GC) in next to the sushi bar. There's always people playing Brawl there and sometimes Melee. Some of the high placing player like Chaz, Tommy G, Danny, 8-bit, and others often play there. You often see other games there.

nevershootme

Smash Master
As of now the game room from noon (I usually arrive at that time) til 2 is being taken over by summer camp kids, so usually we're somewhere on the 2nd floor in the classrooms playing brawl until being kicked out or going back down.

Ced5000

Smash Cadet
cool cool. were you guys playing on Wednesday upstairs in GC in that class that was canceled? if I come should I Bring my own controller or just show up?.... and do you play saturdays too?

Revolutionary1804

Smash Apprentice
wassup all. are you guys all going to linguini's tomorrow if not does anyone wanna play some friendlies? pm/aim me if interested (i really need to play against more characthers).

Top Bottom