• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida Smash 4: Tier Breakers Educational Tournament

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero

Tier Breakers is an educationally focused tournament experience.

Players sign up not for a one day event but a season spanning over the course of many weeks. On the first day players are separated into different seeds after a round robin style competition. Anyone that earns the title of first seed becomes a team captain for the season and is granted the privilege of drafting the rest of his or her team. Each team will be generally balanced, having a player from each seed on them.

Once the teams are decided, they spend the rest of the season competing with the other teams to earn seeding points into a singles bracket on the last day. The best overall team will ultimately win the season, so all captains (the best players in the season) have plenty of incentive to teach the rest of their team.

So whether you’re entering for fun, for glory, for money, or for an experience that a double elimination bracket just can’t give you, Tier Breakers is the tournament series for you.

Don’t just get eliminated, get educated, with Tier Breakers: The Next Generation of Pros.

Registration closes THURSDAY JUNE 4th! Season starts Sunday June 7th!

Want more info?
Check out the Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TierBreakers/

Interested in registering? Just check out the “How to Register” page on the “Files” section of the Tier Breakers Facebook group.

If you have any questions feel free to reply below or message me directly either here or on facebook!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Tier Breakers has brought players from the level of "what's edgeguarding?" to beating some of South Florida's best. I would recommend any starting level, or mid-level player to join and enjoy the best learning experience SFL has to offer.

Top Bottom